CC CHP 5: Breaking Fast

Time for another chapter! I hope you will enjoy it! :)

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on "Friend Or Foe"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Marina: Okay, now this is where you will be staying.

Red: Goddamn! Look at this place! It looks like this room is as expensive as a Lambo! *he said surprised*

Marina: *she giggled* Hehe, I know, right?

Red: Damn. *yawn* Well, it's getting late now, I should be heading to bed now.

Marina: Oh, okay, goodnight, Red. *she waved happily at him*

Red: Goodnight to you too! Thanks again, Marina! *he waved as well.*

Red enters the guest room and closes the door behind him, leaving Marina outside of the door.

Marina: Well, it's time for me to sleep in too now.

She then leaves Red's room to her own to rest.

Red: Finally, well, time to get some sleep

He noticed his phone had many unseen messages and missed calls sent to him without him noticing the whole time he was in there.

Red: Ugh, what now...?

He begrudgingly looked at his notifications and someone named "2" kept on texting and calling him.

Red: Who the fuck is "2"?

He checked to know who this person really was as he saw a ton of messages and decided to make a call for it.

Now going back to their call.

"2": WHERE WERE YOU!? She shouted angrily*

Red: Marie!?

Marie: Of course, it's Marie. Why did you flake on the job!? It's already late at night, and you still aren't here!

Red: I didn't flake on the job, I passed out in the middle of the square and these people found my unconscious body and took me to their home.