"X RAY" FULL INFORMATION

OFFICIAL X RAY ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND TRANSFORMATIONS.

X RAY:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Source: https://www.sunglasses4u.org/pub/

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

X RAY BIO

CODENAME: "X"

How do the shades form different forms?

-The "X RAY" is somewhat of a nanotech and it's just as similar to the "Arc Reactor" that is used for "MARK 50 IRON MAN SUIT" meaning it used billions of nanoparticles to form any weapon needed in a current situation or battle.

-The Hypnoshades or now known as the "X RAY" is just like any normal-looking pairs of shades but looks can be deceiving... The"X RAY" can transform into 7 Weaponry; "The X Blade", "Death Scythe", "Splat Charger X", 2 Large "Dual X Shurikens", "Minigun X", "X Duelies", "10 Daggers of Pain." It even has its own abilities and skills, despite the smaller the item is chosen that was supposed to transform into 10 times the size of its original look. And was created by Sheldon himself for Red's purposes and accidentally got overboard with the shades instead of turning into one weapon, it turns into 5 or 6 of them. It also can turn into 3 non-weapon items like a Drone, Phone, Wrist Watch. To activate or use and transform the shades into an object it can be commanded by Voice Command, Hand Command or even Mind Command. It also has improved LED lights on the front making a real improvement to the Hypnoshades' LED Lights while it's waterproof or inkproof.

AI ASSISTANT
It's also designed to have an AI assistant that can be commanded by starting a sentence by saying "Hey X" which X will respond to the user's demands or questions and can also have the option to turn itself into any form without the user's command and X's AI is almost can't be hacked.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

SKILLS AND ABILITIES AND (WEAPONS NEED TO ACTIVATE FIRST);

BASIC ATTACK: MELEE/RANGE(ANY WEAPON)
Just the normal attacks for the weapons chosen that could be Melee or Range depending on the weapon at hand.

SPECIAL: SENTRY SHOT. (ANY WEAPON)

SPECIAL:
Just a normal special for the user. And to see the special is active the hair/tentacle must be glowing.