S3 CHP 71: Their Hearts Content

Red's Random Tweets Part 1:

Link: https://twitter.com/NotRedTravis69/status/1492153229270204416?t=nOOG3rQiJDtUUCQdhF7CEw&s=19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "Bringing It Back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zena: Got any questions? *she asked for clarifications from the group*

Vivian: So who is going to be assigned on this mission?

Zena: It will be split into two categories Squadron 1 will be the one who es are gonna head straight in the tunnels and subway. Squadron 2 is the one that will be monitoring Squadron 1 with cameras and radar.

Madeline: Alright, so Squadron 1 is Callie, Reddo, Sophia, Angela, Melody, and me, I will be joining ya'll.

Zena: Squadron 2 is Marie, Marina, Vivian, Pearl, and also me too.

Cap'n: That's all for now lassies. We will update you whenever the military sends us a message about the operation, and this operation is called "Operation Free The Metro".

They all nodded in unison, I'm understanding their objectives while Red was still enjoying his sleep as a bump was on the back of his head where Marina hit him.

Sylvia: Now, all you gotta do is let Master know how you feel about him since someone slightly revealed it to him so it's now or never, or else Miss Vivian is gonna get the easy win for this.

Vivian: Hehe I'm flattered~

The girls then glared at her in jealously again, being one step ahead of all of them, as they then looked over to Red's unconscious body on the seat as he was now drooling.

Marie: This is gonna be hard to explain...

Marina: Don't worry, he'll forget about it... Like he is dense right? *she questions nervously hoping her knockout move works* ...right...?

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N's POV

They were back at the Pygmy Mansion after that quick brief meeting and welcome back by their beloved red-haired inkling, Red. It was just a peaceful day, let's see what happens now with our characters or heroes, I don't know lol but let's go!