Chapter 8

First, we went for a stroll, and after browsing many stores and fooling around, we took a break in KFC. We took a seat next to the window and ate quietly until Hani sighed loudly.
''Hah! I should have bought those shoes," she pouted, shoving a fry into her mouth.
''And I should have gotten this leather jacket," Tiffany leaned against my shoulder, sighing.
"Yeah, thanks to Rose, we couldn't do it," Hani stared at me, playfully angry. But to explain... they were the ones who begged me before entering a shop to stop them from buying anything. Their parents had cut their allowance, so they wanted to save money.
"Yeah... I'm sorry for holding you guys back."
''You can't be serious about that apology," Tiffany sat down neatly in her chair, giving me a slight smile.

Sophia started to laugh, our heads automatically turned to face her. We were all sitting in a row. Hani sat on the outside left, Tiffany and I were in the middle, and Sophia was on my right.
"Why are you laughing?" Hani asked.
''I think you guys are hilarious. And ... I'm so happy to have met you. This is the first time I'm really having fun... With friends," she said shyly, blushing a little and looking at her tray.
I placed my hand around her shoulder, ''This is my first time, too," I admitted. Hani and Tiffany stood up and cuddled us.
''Sophia, if we had known beforehand, I would have approached you long ago. Only your cousin was an obstacle. Even though he's sexy, he has a stupid character," Tiffany muttered.
''He is really sexy; I would love to... Oops, sorry," Hani smacked her mouth.
''Guys, I hear that often. But, don't worry, I don't mind."
''Thanks to Rose, we found each other. I am so glad that your father fell in love with the right person, and now you are with us," Hani hugged me tightly, to which I returned.
''Okay, guys, that's enough. Do you know how we look like? Like a bunch of cuddly bears! This is really uncool," Tiffany hissed.
We all sit down properly again, ''We'll cuddle right back anyway," Hani laughed.

"Rose, you didn't have any friends before?" Tiffany asked, looking at me seriously.
''No. I didn't. Well, I had one friend, but she passed away a long time ago... I was .... often in hospitals and when I was at school ... I was rather alone," I mumbled.
Shocked, the girls looked at me, "Please, what?"
Sophia looked at me sympathetically; she knew how it felt to lose someone important in the hospital, ''It's not a disease... But It's hard for me to talk about it now. Maybe later when we are alone...," I said and then smiled.
''Okay... You're right; we'll talk about something like that at my place," Hani confirmed and looked around to make sure no one was listening, which looked really funny on her.

"Do you still want the fries?" Tiffany asked me to get off the subject.
''Yeah, actually, but you can have some."
''OMG! Guys, check out those guys!" Hani drew attention as she pointed her gaze to the front door. Perfect looking guys came in there, marching up to the counter. They all looked like models, coming straight out a photo shooting.

''Wow," I just mumbled.
''There are only two of them, so, please. If there were four, then each of us would be taken care of," Tiffany said, which made me laugh.
''No, thank you, I'd rather not. My heart belongs to someone else," Sophia pointed at her chest.
''Really? Who do you have a crush on?" Hani asked excitedly.
''I have a crush on Jin," she admitted.
''Well, who doesn't have a crush on Jin?" Tiffany said while shaking her head, "He makes every heart race," she added, and I laughed.
''Excuse me, can we sit down here?" we heard a truly indescribably beautiful voice ask. Immediately our heads turned behind Sophia.

The two guys from before stood behind her and pointed to the seat next to Sohpia. Hani muttered something to herself, disappointed that she wasn't sitting there.
''Y-yeah," Sophia mumbled and turned back to me.
Her look was clear; she thought those guys were good-looking, too.
One in particular. He had pitch black hair, which was styled back. His eyes were grey, and he had full lips. In addition, he had dressed really coolly.
The other guy was also quite handsome. He had long blonde hair and small green eyes. Although he was a little taller than the other one, he also was styled really cool.