Chapter 34

Tiffany's POV
I was furious, so pissed off.
Tyler was taking advantage of Rose. I'm so upset about that because she doesn't know how to handle it.

I just can't let something like that happen again, especially at such a hard time; Tyler is selfish. Even if he loves her, then he should hold back.

Rose was all mixed up, perplexed; She didn't know what was right and wrong in love. Just because he wants to satisfy his pleasures, he should not play with Rose's feelings.

I respected Jin a lot because he was distant, though he kissed her and confessed his love. But he could control himself.

Every day, I was with Rose. I even spent the night with her. I took her to my place and distracted her. Tim wasn't composed, and that's why Rose has to be safe for the time being. She can't think about the idiots now, too.

''Tiffany, what are you thinking about?'' Rose asked.
I took her to a coffee shop to get away from the boys; since they were all in her house again.

Every day the boys came over and wanted to play, and they always wanted Rose to be there. That was all well and good, but she needed some peace and quiet, "Oh, nothing, I'm just thinking."
''Because of me?" she looked at me worriedly with her beautiful amber eyes. It was fascinating how their shades of color changed depending on the emotion.
''Yes," I admitted.

I didn't want to lie to her.
''I don't want you to worry so much about me," she sighed, "It hurts my heart."
"No, we are good friends. It's normal to worry. You worry about me too, don't you?"

She shyly tucked her dark brown hair behind her ear and blushed slightly, "Yes, I worry a lot, too."
''You see," I smiled at her encouragingly.
"But for the last few days, you've been taking care of me," she paused for a moment, ''I really appreciate it, but what about your boyfriend and your family?" this sweet girl is always worried about everything.

"They already know. I hardly see my boyfriend anyway. We have a long-distance relationship. He lives in Japan for his studies."
"Oh, I didn't know that."
''I don't really tell you much about him," I waved it off. 

Rose took a sip of her iced coffee and then looked at me for a long time. I knew she had many questions, but she didn't dare to ask them.
"Go ahead," I said.

''Well... I wonder how you knew if it was the love of your life."
"Haha, Rose. That's a good question..." I sighed and looked at the floor. What was the best way to explain it to her?
"Our encounter was pretty random...and totally freaky. He saw me at my most terrifying form. In front of me, an older man was groping a girl, and I snapped like fury. Tatsuo wanted to intervene, but when he saw me, he just watched me. And well ... then he spoke to me. And then we met a few times, but I knew that something special was between us from the very beginning. I saw it in his eyes and felt secure, understood, and above all, respected. He was always considered, and I'm glad we ended up together," I had to laugh at the memory. I was pretty angry that day but still overjoyed.

''It sounds like something out of a romance movie," Rose gushed, her eyes lit up brightly; It was simply fascinating.
"It's a crazy feeling you get when you meet the love of your life, " I murmured, ''Who comes first in your mind when you close your eyes?", that was a stupid question because I'm pretty sure a lot of people came to mind, "Just say it out naturally."

She hesitated for a moment but then closed her eyes, ''Lina... Sophia," she murmured, "My father."

I nodded; that was clear to me.
''You are still dreaming about Lina, and you are still worried about Sophia," I remarked.
"Yes."

I noticed that she started to tremble, but she took a deep breath to calm down. Really. I admire her; Rose always says she's not strong, but she is ... after all she's been through.
These days I have often witnessed the dark thoughts, fighting against her good ones; It was unbelievable.