Chapter 20

(!!!!!Warning!!!!!! It's a bit brutal)

Rose's POV
Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was feeling sick. My head hurt. I tried to stretch, but I realized something was holding me down, so I looked around. I was in a strange room. Everything was made of wood, and it smelled terrible.

Then I looked at myself. My arms and legs were tied. When I turned to the side, I saw Dean; he was lying next to me, his mouth was clamped shut. So were his arms and legs. He looked at me anxiously and wanted to say something. As my eyes followed his structure, I saw his shoes were gone.

''Dean. Are you okay?" I wanted to ask, but I realized that my voice was slipping away. I started coughing loudly.
Dean was speaking, but I couldn't understand him. His words were caught by the cloth.

''Well, you're finally awake. Did you know that I am furious? You shouldn't have fought like that," goosebumps formed all over my body. I started to shake. It was all real. It's all not a dream.

Slowly, I turned to face the voice. This creepy guy stood at the door and then entered. With each step he took toward me, my heart skipped a beat, "Wh-Who are you? W-What do you want?" I stuttered, which made the guy laugh.
"Listen, kid. I'm not doing this because I hate you. I don't even know you. I'm only doing this because ... Never mind. You'll find out soon enough," he mumbled.

"P-please. If it's the money you want, I'll get it somehow. O-Or if you need something, I'll get it for you, b-but please, let the boy go. Don't hurt him," I pleaded.
"You're pretty selfless. When I was watching you, I could see very well that he was bullying you. Wouldn't it be better if he died?" he asked, tilting his head.

"NO! No! That has nothing to say. Please, why are they doing this?" I shook my head violently, "Do you want to kill me? Is that what you want? But then why did you apologize all the time when you attacked me?" I asked.
He looked away, then he took something out of his pocket.

It was a picture... He walked up to me and held it in front of me.
The picture portraits me with a cuddly toy. I was just 5 years old then. In the photo, I was wearing nothing but pants. I was completely covered with blood.

Swallowing hard, I looked away. As those memories tried to come up.
My body started to shake. I couldn't have a panic attack now. I had to be strong for Dean.
"Do you know who took this photo?" the man asked me.

Swallowing hard, I nodded. It was Alex's best friend. Tim. The guy who abused me and supposedly treated my wounds, the guy who took advantage of me when I couldn't resist anymore.
"The man. Asked me to come to get you," he said now.

My heart stopped. I stopped breathing for a moment, "No," I said, stunned, "NO! PLEASE DON'T, I BEG YOU! NO!" I screamed. Tears were flowing from my eyes, ''PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! PLEASE! LET ME GO!" I shook myself and tried to loosen my bonds, but it was useless.
It was over. Tim had me. He had me. Sobbing, I dropped to the floor and cried aloud. As I did so, my gaze fell back to Dean, who was staring at me in shock, ''It's over," I muttered to myself, ''It's over. He's got me."

''Hey, hey. Where did the strong girl go?" the man asked me.
I looked up at him, ''Strong or not, it doesn't matter anymore... Please let Dean go," I pleaded.
''Didn't you just tell me to let you go?"
"No, let Dean go."

"I'm afraid I can't do that," he said and sat down next to me.
"Let Dean go," I mumbled again.
"And what about you?"

Nothing could be done for me. If Tim had me, it would be over anyway. I would relive the whole ordeal. And I'd rather die. I don't want to have to go through this again. I just don't like it.
"Kill me, just kill me."