Chapter 41 (Final)

This day was wonderful; after the court hearing, we all went together to celebrate. Even though I didn't really want to celebrate because my wounds were reopened by the court date. But thanks to my friends and family, I managed to concentrate on the present.

And my father had asked Mika again that day if she wanted to marry him, which she immediately answered in the affirmative. So all the more reason to celebrate.

We had set the wedding date and then planned everything. Which was a good distraction to the events that happened recently.

Life went on without this terrible past. We were all under preparation stress because the wedding would take place in just a few weeks, as my parents had already waited enough.

Of course, I had spent a lot of time with the girls, and Tyler then came a little too short, but he did not resent it. For the wedding, we would fly to Thailand. And stay there for a few days to switch off.

But I had to fly one day later since I had promised the judge to attend one of her sessions. It was no longer harmful to be alone, and I had felt no fear.

I bid my goodbye to everyone before the old cab driver took me to the meeting. He talked a lot the whole way, and I listened to him with pleasure.

When I arrived, I found that this meeting place was really gorgeous. It was not secluded but still in a quiet area. Moreover, it was luxuriously styled; later, Judge Natali Parker explained that this building was built.

The meeting was held on a large lawn; Mrs.Parker had a very different side and could show many emotions. The young people and children who participated in the session were quiet and scared; I saw myself in them. So I wanted to help them as much as I could... I even showed them my scars to build a connection with them, which worked really well.

They had a completely different mood and behavior towards me than Mrs. Parker. So with that, they showed me that Natali was right. I really got through to them, and they slowly opened up to me. And Mrs.Parker set the mood by playing with balls while listening to music, which lifted the air even more.

The session was also over faster than I could look. With them, time flew by. I also promised that I would come again, which made Mrs.Parker very happy. It was already a pleasant experience.

My phone rang and brought me out of my rapture; Hani was calling me.
"HEY, GIRL!"
"Hey, Hani," I greeted.
"Hah, I wish you were here right now! I'm lying on the beach, letting the sun shine on me," she gushed.

"I bet you are."
I stepped through the hallways of the building, sometimes stopping at pictures to look at them.
"I wish you were here; all the boys do is fool around and play. Tiffany is acting all grown up and is helping Mika."

"And you're lying in the sun instead of helping?"
"Well ... I'll help in a minute," she muttered, caught.
"Haha, I'll join you guys tomorrow night, so we'll all help out nicely," I said.

"Oh yeah! We'll have a blast!" she promised, "How was the session, by the way?"
I heard the sound of the ocean as we talked, and hearing this was just soothingly beautiful.

"The session was fabulous, I think everyone is participating beautifully, and it was amusing."
"HANI! THERE YOU ARE! PRESS BACK TO WORK!'' I heard Tiffany yell.

"Nooooo! I'm just on the phone with Rose right now!" interjected Hani, pouting.
"In a bikini, on a lounger?" Tiffany asked incredulously.
"Yeah?"
"You're just as bad as the boys." I heard loud noises and a pouting Hani, "Hey, I'm still talking to Rose.''