Chapter 20

Luciana POV

"Father!" I yelled as I made my way into my father's room. My father was lying on the bed, half-naked, with two human girls. He was drinking from one of the girls while the other girl ran his hand on his naked body. I rushed towards the girl with her hands on my father's body and dragged her out of bed. I was already mad before entering the room, and seeing the two girls with my father made me see red. I sank my fangs into her neck. The girl screamed out, but I didn't care. I gulped her blood with every anger inside of me. When I was done, I threw the girl to the ground as she was already dead.

I wiped her blood off my lips and glared at the second girl, already shaking in fear. "Our plan failed, father," I announced what I came for. "Gabriella is back."

My father stopped drinking from the girl and pushed her to me. I smiled when she begged to be saved. "Please don't kill me," she begged, but I was not a Merciful person. I sank my fangs into her neck and drained her. She fell next to the next girl, and in a few seconds, her eyes were closed in death.

"How did she come back?" My father asked.

"It's not about how. It's about how everything will end for us once Slade finds out about what we did."

I jumped out of his bed and walked into his closet. He picks a shirt and wears it. "He has no evidence against us, and I will make sure our plans work out."

"Which is why we need to go for Plan B," I advised.

To cut the story short, My Father was after the throne, and I was after Slade. The only obstacle in my way was Gabriella. I didn't care about who did or lived as long as I got what I wanted. I was going to become the Queen of the Vampires, and no one would stop me.

"Plan B is the best option, but you must find a way to seduce Slade."

I smiled at my father. "Of course," I placed a hand on my chin as I thought of the best way to get Slade to my bed. Ever since Gabriella returned, he had been different, just like he was years ago with Bianca. "We need to be fast about our plans Father. The King is a cunning Man. He needs to die."

"Plan B it is."

"Very well then. What do we do about these girls?" I pointed to the dead girls lying dead on the ground.

"We will burn them like we used to."

"Okay," I answered back. I walked over to the girls but stepped back and dug my heels into one of the girl's legs. It made a hole, but no blood came out. They were completely drained of any red liquid. I looked at my Father's face as he smiled at me, and I smiled back. I walked out of his home and headed towards mine. That night, I promised to make Slade mine.
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriella POV

After the argument with Slade, I was inside my room for hours without eating or drinking. When night came, I closed my eyes and welcomed the sleep I knew would be filled with nightmares, and I was right about that.

"Wake up!" Someone clapped into my ears, and when I tried to open my eyes. Water was poured into my entire body. I was wet from my hair down to my feet.

"Who the hell is that?" I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was a Woman. She wasn't a vampire, but she glared at me with her dark brown eyes. She dragged me out of bed, and I landed on the ground with a loud thump. "What are you doing?"

"Training you. The prince asked that you should be removed from this room." She said to me.

I blinked twice at her because I couldn't believe what I had heard. "Why would the prince ask you to chase me out?"