CHAPTER 21

Slade Donovan POV

Every human hated the vampires because they believed we took the world from them, but they had no choice but to bow to our rules. After saving Gabriella from her death, I realized I had belittled myself for a crown prince. Gabriella enjoys benefits that no slave has ever enjoyed. I made her feel special because she looked like my Bianca, but she repaid me by being ungrateful, and she deserved to know what it's like to be a slave.

"Your highness," Someone knocked on my door, pulling me out of my thought. "It is I, Gideon," Gideon, one of the castle guards, announced his presence.

"Enter," I ordered.

"Your highness," he walked into the room with his head bowed to the ground. "She has been moved," he announced.

I smiled at the news because my plan worked. I wanted Gabriella to feel the need to beg for my help, and if she didn't, she would remain where I moved her to. "You may leave," I said to the guard.

He bowed and left the room, leaving me to my thought. I am not an evil Vampire like my father, but I wasn't pleasant either.

A few minutes after the guard left, I couldn't sleep as I thought of what I had done. In the past, after Bianca's death, I never had any issue thinking about others until she came and changed everything. While thinking of what I had done, my hand began to twitch on its own, which was quite weird. Before I knew what was happening, my whole body trembled as if I was in shock. I could not control my own body. I knew it wasn't my pain but Gabriella's.

I managed to jump out of my bed and rushed to open my door, but my hand stopped on the knob when I remembered what Gabriella had said.

"I don't need your petty saving," her voice resounded in my head, and I removed my hand from the doorknob. The twitching continues, and if I didn't do something, I'd probably twitch all night.

"Fuck this," I grabbed the brown blanket lying on my bed and rushed out of my room. I ran down the hallway with my super speed, and when I got to the slave quarters, I stopped at the entrance, where two guards stood by the door.

"Your highness," the guards bowed when they saw me. "Any problem?"

"I need to see my slave."

"But they are all sleeping," He opened the door leading to the room, and it was dark, but a glint of light from outside the Castle shone into the room. I walked inside and looked around for Gabriella, and when I saw her, she was on the ground. She was lying on the ground, and her whole body was shaking. I couldn't see her face, but she muttered words I couldn't hear. I draped the blanket around her body and reached out to touch her hair, but she turned, and I quickly stood up before she could open her eyes and rushed out of the room. When I got to my room, I was met with a surprise.

Luciana lay on my bed wearing nothing but black lingerie that showed her plump breast and half of her ass on display, making it hard to look away from her.

"What. A.r.," she didn't let me finish as she rushed and pinned me to the door. She kissed me on the lips before I could say anything else. She bit my lower lips and grabbed my hand. She placed my hands around her waist and wrapped her legs around me. I tried to push her off, but she deepened the kiss, and I couldn't resist. I took over and kissed her as if my life depended on it. Our tongues move in rhythm. Luciana moaned when I moved my lips from hers and placed them on her neck. I kissed her neck down to her breast.

Who could resist her naked body?

With her arms around mine, I carried her towards my bed and laid her on it. I stared at her, and she stared back with a smile. I kissed her lips again, and my hand found her plump breast, which I squeezed softly. Luciana let out a loud moan and bit my lips. She looked at me again and smiled. Her smile sends images of Gabriella flashing in my head. They were images of her crying, laughing, and acting sassy.