27

Gabriella Monet POV

"Gabriella, wake up!" Someone yelled into my ears. The voice was too loud that I thought my ears were going to bleed. My eyes fluttered open, and I was surprised to be lying on a bed. It was a queen-sized bed, and when I looked around, there was nothing else in the room apart from the bed.

"Gabriella," The voice sounded again.

"Who is there?" I shouted.

Instead of answering me, the person laughed at me. "Who the hell are you?"

"Can't you guess, gabby?" The voice retorted.

"Being sarcastic won't get you anywhere."

"It's me, Bianca." As soon as she said that, she appeared before me with a flash of light that almost blinded my eyes.

"Oh, my God!" I shouted and fell out of bed. Bianca burst into laughter when she saw how scared I was. "What was that for?" I yelled at her.

"I made an entrance, girl, " She laughed and sat down on the bed.

"Where I'm I, and why are you here?".

"Care to guess," she was being sarcastic again.

"I have no time for your silly jokes Bianca. Why do you keep appearing to me? I didn't kill you."

"Yeah, I know," she bites into her nails. "You refused to find out the evil one in the castle."

"If you know who the so-called evil person is, tell me rather than appear in my dream all the time. I don't even know you."

"Right." Bianca stood up from the bed and walked towards the room's entrance. "If you keep ignoring your mission, everyone around you will vanish, and you will be all alone, just like this bed."

Her voice resounded in my ears as I thought of being alone. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to have people around me. I want to be loved and happy. "How do I find the evil one?" I questioned.

"It's your destiny, dear. Goodbye!" She clapped her hands.

"No, wait."

I gasped for breath as I woke up from the dream. I looked beside me and saw Slade sleeping peacefully. I came out of bed and walked out of the room. Bianca's warning resounded in my ear as I walked down the hallway, unsure where I was going. I didn't want to be alone.

"There you are, "Luciana's annoying voice sounded opposite me. Both her hands were placed on her waist as she walked towards me. " Quite the joke you pulled out there, little human."

I gave her no reply and pretended I didn't hear or see her. "Keep ignoring me, little human." I wouldn't say I liked that word.

How dare she call me a little human? As if I was little. "You missed the best part of it," she smirked.

She walked closer to me and bent to whisper to me. "Slade and I are getting married!"

I wanted to reply to her, but I just stood there and watched as she talked about how their wedding was coming up in two months. Every word she made about herself and Slade sent multiple daggers into my heart. It felt like my heart was stabbed every two seconds with the dagger. When I couldn't take it anymore, I shut her up. "Are you done!" I shouted.

She blinked and burst into laughter. "Are you jealous?" She questioned, and when I didn't reply, she slapped my arm. "You should be a little human because you are nothing. I see you getting closer to Slade lately, but I must say you are a fool if you do not realize that Slade has no feelings for the likes of you. " She smiled. "Should I tell you a story, little human?"