35

Slade Donovan POV

It was a battlefield. The moon was blood red and the vampires just like a thousand years ago were nearing victory in war with the humans. Blood splattered on the ground as humans who refused to submit were butchered like animals. My father alongside Luciana led the army of vampires against the humans.

I looked around me as the humans were screaming and running away from the Vampire's reach. That was when I saw her. Gabriella was leading her army of humans and she was heading towards my father. She had a wooden stake in her hand, her black hair was long and it reached her back. Her face was covered in blood, not her blood. She was radiating with power and when I looked closer, I could see two different people beside her. They all look alike. I knew the second person was Bianca but I had no idea who the third person was.

"Let my people go!" Gabriella shouted as she and my father came face to face. "We've tried enough and we are tired of your cruelty!"Gabriella spoke in three voices. " you and your forefathers had dealt with the humans since the beginning. It's our turn now and we are breaking free. Humans! Kill them all." She ordered and I could hear the hatred in her voice.

"This wasn't the Gabriella I knew," I thought.

With the wooden stake in her hand, she strikes every vampire down with no mercy. The way she stuck the vampires with the stake was out of pure anger. "Gabriella, Stop!" I heard myself shout.

Wait, how come?

I was watching the fight but I was on the battlefield. Did I have a twin?

Gabriella stopped as I have commanded and walked closer to me. We were in the midst of the war but it felt like we were alone. "You failed to protect my people!" She shouted at Slade who was fighting the war. "I am going to kill all your people until the humans rule."

Slade burst into laughter and raised his hands. They were bloody and his claws were out. "What makes you think that I'll change the rule of my people because of you? "I could never say that Gabriella.

Where was I?

" let's end this war." Gabriella challenged and raised the stake.

"Yes, my love. Let's end this war." My other self roared and raised his claws to strike Gabriella. I closed my eyes as I couldn't bear to witness how it was going to end. When I opened my eyes, I was somewhere else.

"You did it, son," I heard my Father's powerful voice.

What did I do?

My eyes almost popped out when I saw Gabriella's corpse on the ground. Her beautiful face had turned pale and her lips were as white as snow. I looked closely at her and saw the claw marks on her chest. My other self kicked her body and burst into laughter. "I am sorry my love but the vampire world comes first." He laughed.

I rushed towards him and tried to strike him but my hand went through.

What was that? My hand just went through my other self's body. Was this a vision or what? I would never kill Gabriella. I rather die than Kill her and stare at her body on the ground, I couldn't help but scream out loud.

I screamed into the real world and jumped out of my bed.

"It's not real Slade!" I slapped my face as I couldn't believe what I had seen. I had killed Gabriella with my hand. If it was a vision then it means it was bound to happen. As I thought of what to do, I felt an excruciating pain in my head. "Ha," I winced as I touched my head. The pain transmit throughout my body and I fell to the ground as my own body began to shake. "What's happening to me?" I felt my bone cracking and I heard voices whispering into my ears.