37

Gabriella Monet POV

"You had a dream about killing me?" I couldn't believe what I heard from Slade. "Is that why you were ignoring me?" I questioned him.

Slade nodded in response. "What?" I palmed my forehead  " How could you have ignored me because of that?"

"Because I love you and I don't want to hurt you," Slade confessed.

After the incident at the Bar, Slade took me back to the castle. And when we arrived in his room, he hugged me. "I am sorry for ignoring you. I had my reasons." And then he explained everything to me which bought us to the discussion.

"But you can't hurt me, can you? It's just a dream right?"

Slade heaved a sigh and placed me on his lap. He wrapped his hand around my waist and sniffed my neck. "Your blood smells good." He commented.

"Slade,  I am..." He shut me up with a kiss. "Slade," I moaned.

"Stop talking and enjoy the moment Gabby," his lips moved in rhythm with mine and it was blissful. He bites on my lips and I also did the same. When we realized what we did, we burst into laughter.

"That was amazing!" Slade smiled at him. I smiled back and circled my legs around his waist and leaned to kiss his lips again.

"I love you," I confessed.

"I love you too Gabriella Monet." He responded and returned the kiss. The kiss got intense as I felt Slade's hand all over my body. He lifted me up and gently lay me on the bed. "I don't regret knowing you, Gabriella." He confessed bringing a smile to my face.

"I love you too Slade"

He leaned in to kiss me again and then slowly, he lifted my clothes and I stared into his eyes. ''I have been daydreaming about today since and I am glad that you are in my arms now,'' he muttered. 

I chuckled as he nibbled on my ear then his tongue trailed down to my neck. He sucked on my neck spreading the tingles through my body. ''you make me feel things,'' I bites a moan and shuddered against him as he captured my lips again while his hands roamed around my body. 

''I am so excited about your body,'' Slade kissed my neck again and removed the strands of her from my face away. ''How do you like this huh!'' he rubbed his hands on my breast and gently fondle it. ''I want you to be mine forever,'' he muttered and lowered his head as his tongue teased my nipple while his other hand was on my breast. 

I ran my hand through his hair and rolled my head backward inhaling his amazing scents. ''I want you so badly,'' I panted as he continue to suck on my nipple while he slapped my other breast. 

I could feel my center ready for him and the heat spreading through my body waiting for our body to connect. I forced back a moan when his tongue left my nipple and trailed down to my navel. 

''Slade,'' I moaned out his name and he respond by kissing my inner thighs. 

''you smell amazing,'' he continue my inner thighs while he fumbled with his trouser. once he was completely naked, I lowered my eyes to his dick and swallowed back a lump in my throat as I stared at his length. it's not as if I had not seen him before but each time, I am surprised by how he was wonderfully endowed and all mine. ''you are wet for me baby,'' he thrusts in his finger and I screamed out in ecstasy. ''beautiful and all mine!'' he continues thrusting in and out while my breathing met with his pacing. I wanted more. 

''Fuck me!'' I shouted and he grinned at me. 

''Gladly!'' he removed his fingers from me and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed one of the pillows as support and gripped it tight as Slade slowly thrust inside of me.