Prologue

Author's POV

The kingdom of Carantania also called The Royal Moon pack was ruled by Alpha King Vistas William and Queen Luna Thalia William.

It was a huge beautiful kingdom with large forests and landscapes around it. There was also a mystical forest of The Earth Goddess about ten miles from the kingdom. But people were not usually allowed to enter the forest. It was said the Goddess lived there with her people. It was the forest for all types of beings who were taken care of, by the goddess herself. People worshiped her with all their hearts and adored her.

The King and Queen were just and kind to their people. People adored them. But they knew about the storm hiding in the palace which the King and Queen were unaware of.

The King's younger brother, Dimitri William. He wanted the throne. But now that the Queen is pregnant, the newborn will be the heir to the throne. Is he just going to stay in the side and watch his brother's family get all the luxuries? No, he will avenge. But he will wait for the right time.

~~~

It was a stormy night. The moon was hidden due to the clouds. The wind was blowing harshly. Rain was pouring to the ground. All the people were already in their homes, safe.

The sound of the storm could be heard approaching. The trees were bending due to the wind. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of fresh mud and rain. It was peaceful.

But as all the peaceful things come to an end, there was a storm brewing. It was not the storm due to strong wind, but the storm filled with hatred, jealously, and anger.

Even if there was no soul to be seen, one man was standing in the rain looking at the sky. Dimitri. Another man of omega rank was running to the man in the rain.

"What is it Kent?" He asked still looking at the sky.

Kent was a tall man but he was too thin. His bones could be seen. There were no muscles. He was just a walking stick. He was wearing a tattered tunic, which came down to his knees, and his face, pale. He was drenched by the rain. His feet were bleeding, mostly due to running bare feet in the rain for a long distance and he was gasping loudly trying to take a breath.

"S-Sir, the Queen g-gave birth t-to a b-boy." He stuttered after he had finally managed to breathe.

"WHAT?" The man burst out in anger and glared at Kent. He stepped back and bared his neck in submission not making eye contact.

"I-Its the truth sir. Everyone is speaking about it in the palace, and His Highness has called you." Kent spoke shivering.

The man looked angry. He started to walk towards the castle.

If it was a girl it would have been easy for Dimitri to finish her off. But it's a boy.

The firstborn boy child has the boon from The moon goddess herself. He will be invincible. No one will be able to harm him. But, there was a drawback to the boon. The Firstborn boy's mate will be his weakness. If anyone harms her, he will be weak and then it's easy to finish off the prince. Just like the normal wolves.

This makes it difficult for Dimitri to finish the newborn boy. He has to wait until the prince is eighteen years old. The legal age to find mates. As soon as he finds his mate it will be the end of the prince and the throne will be his. He could also end his brother after that.

Thinking all these things Dimitri reached the castle and he walked towards the hospital wing.

The guards were not even paying heed to him and this angered him. But he controlled his anger. Soon he will be the king and they WILL have to respect him. Just a few more years.