Chapter Twenty Three: Dark moon Pack

Diana's POV

We were preparing lunch for the pack when we heard a loud noise through the mind link.

All of us looked at each other in confusion.

“Let's go.” Kyla said and we walked out. The whole pack was gathered on the grounds and Lenox was just as confused as the others.

“I have called everyone here, for the training. We will obey the royal orders and start training after an hour. I want all the members to be here, after an hour.” Sirius said loudly. Lenox and Weston looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“Sirius, meet me in my office.” Lenox said gritting his teeth and walked away, with Weston following him.

Everyone walked in, chatting about the training, while Sirius came towards us.

“Will you also train with us, Goddess?” He asked bowing.

“Yes, we will. But please call us by our names. And you need not bow.” I said smiling and he looked unsure but nodded.

“You should go and listen to the lecture now. They are waiting.” Aurora said looking at the window of their office.

Sirius nodded and walked in.

“What do you think will happen?” Aurora asked curiously.

“Well, they will shout at him and ask him to cancel the training program. ” Artemis said shrugging without care.

“I think the royal pack is going to check all the pack's progress. ” I said thinking.

They hummed silently and we walked inside, back to our works.

[][][][][][][][][]

Ares's POV

I was sitting in my office, working on some papers when I heard loud continuous knocks on my door.

Before I could tell them to come in, the door burst open, and in came the two idiots.

“Well, come in. It's all yours to come and go as you wish.” I said sarcastically.

“Alright. But I wanted to ask, who is going to the packs for inspection?” Charles asked jumping on the couch in my office, while Louis sat in front of me.

“We all are. And before you ask, none of us will go to that pack. I am sending Arthur to that pack. ” I said laughing at their expressions. They looked like lost little kids.

“Why? Please. ” Charles said in a soft voice and acting like a cute puppy.

“Charles. ” I said sternly. He sighed exasperatedly. “Charles, you will stay here, while Louis and I, will go to Dark Moon Pack. ”

Both of them nodded and got back to their works.

I haven't seen Remus and Zara, for months. I hope they are alright.

I smiled and got back to my work.

After about two hours, I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in. ” Louis entered and said, “It's time for us to go now. ” I nodded and got up, and walked out.

I had already notified Arthur to go to Red Moon Pack.

Charles was waiting for me, near the entrance. I nodded at him, a silent order to take care of the pack. He bowed slightly.

“We will be back after three days. ” I told him while he nodded.

I shifted into my huge black wolf form and walked to the front. Some of my warriors were coming with us. Louis shifted into his dark brown wolf, he was slightly shorter than me. I nodded my huge head and we took off.

The Dark Moon pack was just an hour away from the royal pack, there was a short route through the forest. Although the royal pack was a large one, we still had all the other packs under us and we controlled them.

After about one hour, we reached the pack and I shifted back. Being a royal had its perks, my outfit would cling to my body even after shifting. The warriors and Louis wore their tunics after shifting back.

We walked through the border of the pack, where the warriors bowed to me and Louis.

Reaching the packhouse, I saw some warriors training. And along with them was Remus. He smiled and waved seeing me, but I just nodded.

I walked closer to the packhouse and saw the Alpha, my grandfather smiling at me. I nodded at him and we went in. As Zara was my aunt, her father would be my grandfather.

The warriors stayed in the pack grounds and started teaching the members new techniques, getting along with them.

~~~

Zara was nowhere to be seen.  I was here for almost five hours now, and I hadn't seen her.

I walked out and saw Remus standing at the side. I walked closer to him and stood beside him.

“Did you want something, Alpha? ” He asked curiously.

Although Remus was just a year younger than me, he always addressed me with my title. Remus was slightly muscular and just an inch shorter than me. He was also handsome and took after Zara. Light brown eyes and slightly long brown hair, which almost reached his shoulders. He had a scar going through his left eyebrow, and he was an extremely skilled warrior. The best in Dark Moon.

Of course, he had royal blood in him and he was powerful. He also had power, the power to control ice, just like his father who had the power to control fire.

The Goddess had blessed all the royals, but while the eldest received the power to the throne, the younger ones received elemental powers. And as Remus was the son of the younger Prince/King Dimitri, he acquired the elemental powers.

“Yes, I wanted to know where Zara is?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He stiffened slightly and I continued to look at him.

He looked away from my eyes and onto the ground, escaping.

“I expect an answer, Remus. ” My voice thundered. And everyone looked our way, with fear in their eyes.

“Father kidnapped her. ” His voice barely a whisper.

It was my turn to be shocked.

Dimitri kidnapped Zara?

........................................................................

A/N:

As my exams are done for the time being, I'll start updating again. Thank you for all those who have waited patiently. 😇

Oh no!  Dimitri has kidnapped Zara.

What do you think will happen?  🤔🤔

What might Ares do?

Vote and comment your thoughts 🙂🙂

Until the next update.

See ya! 😇