Chapter Twenty Four: Rage

Diana's POV

I was in the training grounds along with my sisters and all the other pack members.

Sirius was standing in the middle of the ground, looking at everyone. After a few minutes, when everyone had gathered, he nodded his head and spoke with authority.

“We will start by running laps along the pack area. The warriors will be helping all of you, who haven't received any training. Understood? ” He asked looking at each one of us.

Everyone nodded and some replied with a yes.

“Good. Now start running. ” He said and everyone ran, slowly at first.

The three of us, ran together at a slow pace, far behind from the warriors who were running quickly through the pack lands.

“I am bored. I don't want to do this. ” Artemis whined. “Shall we stop the training? ” She asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

“You cannot do that, Artemis. You are strong but not the others. They have to have their share of training. ” I said looking at her.

She nodded sighing and gave up.

“Run faster and seriously, omegas. ” Some of the warriors started shouting. If we start to run seriously, dust will be the only thing left behind.

The other girls started running faster and soon it was only the three of us, still running slowly.

“What the hell are you doing, omega? Didn't you hear me, run quickly. ” One of the warriors shouted again.

Artemis froze everything out of anger. The leaves which were falling from the trees were now frozen in the air. It looked funny, seeing the pack members and everyone, frozen in the middle of their run. Some had their mouth open, while some had funny faces.

Aurora and Artemis started laughing loudly beside me. And I couldn't help but laugh along with them.

We ran quickly and soon finished running our laps. Artemis clicked her fingers and unfroze everything. The people started running again and looked at each other in shock for a minute.

The warriors now looked at us, bewildered.

“Did you girls cheat? ” One boy asked.

“No, we ran all the laps and we finished it, just like all of you.” Artemis snapped. That was true, even though she had freezed everything, we ran just like the others.

“Don't speak back to me, omega. ”He said standing in front of her and glaring at her. He looked strong but was too cocky.

And Artemis being herself didn't back down. Instead, she stood up to her full height and tried to intimidate him. And well, it worked.

He looked scared. And backed down a little. Suddenly Sirius came towards us and raised his eyebrows at the man.

“What is going on?  I told you, not to tease the omegas, Zack. You will run another five rounds. Go.” He growled and Zack walked away grumbling.

Suddenly I felt a huge force, which pushed me back. Artemis had to hold my hand due to the force of it. She looked at me worriedly. I shook my head but I had already gained everyone's attention.

They looked at me in confusion.

I myself was confused. I hadn't felt like this for two days. But that was nowhere near to this feeling.

I suddenly realized.

Ares.

And he is angry.

This is not good. I shook my head at everyone and walked back to my room, quickly followed by the sisters.