Chapter Fifteen: The Forest

Diana's POV (A few hours ago)

I woke up due to the two idiots shouting at each other.

As this is a daily occurrence, I just got up and went to bath.

“Diana, could you stop this idiot from waking me up so early? ” Aurora shouted as soon as I came from my bath.

“What did she do today? ” I asked tried of their silly antics.

“You know, I got up at four in the morning only because of this girl's animals. A dozen of birds and other creatures were in our room screaming at each other. And here's the special part. They were only screaming in my ears. ” She said pointing at the animals and birds still in one corner of the room, especially on Aurora's bed.

I laughed seeing that.

“Haha! Artemis this is good.” I said laughing loudly. Aurora pouted and made fake tears in her eyes. I sighed after calming down. “Artemis, you couldn't have woken her up, so early. And using your animals, although it's hilarious don't do that again. ”

She nodded slowly.

“Alright, I won't do that again. Sorry Rory. ” She said while Aurora nodded her head.

We went downstairs and saw that the girls were all speaking in hushed tones.

“What are you all talking about? ” Artemis asked.

“Our wounds have healed overnight. How is that possible?” Shannon said astonished and confusion in her voice.

“Our wounds have also healed. Even we are not sure about it. ” Aurora said matching her voice as if she is also confused.

“How odd!” One girl said frowning.

“What the hell are you girls doing?  Do you want another round of lashes?” I heard Weston's voice.

All the girls shook their head in fear and we started working again.

~~~~

Soon it was noon and we had just finished preparing lunch for everybody.

Suddenly I felt a tingle go through me which made me lose my balance due to the sudden force.

He has arrived in my forest. I felt excited. Althea was squealing happily.

All the girls looked at me, frowning at my odd behavior.

I called Aurora and Artemis to the side.

“I have to go to my forest now. Please make sure no one touches me until I come back. ”

“Why are you going there? ” Aurora asked curiously.

“Umm... Mymateisgoingtotheforest. ” I said in one breath.

“What the hell, Diana? We are goddesses but even we don't understand what you are saying in that speed. Say slowly, alright? ” Artemis said.

“My mate is going to the forest. ” I said slowly this time. But I didn't look at them.

“Wow! Lucky. Please tell us if you meet our mate?” Aurora asked whining.

“Alright. Let me give you a clue. Aurora's mate is in the Royal Moon Pack. And Artemis's mate is a friend of Ares. That's all I can say. ” Poor girls. Let them be happy knowing a little about their mates.

“Hey, where does my mate live?” Artemis asked in confusion.

“I can't disclose it now. You will meet him in two months. ” She looked happy now. Good for her. “Alright, see you guys later. ” I said and closed my eyes.