Chapter Five: The Arrival

Diana's POV

Aurora, Artemis and I, were in our garden talking about our trip to earth when I felt Esmeralda call me. It was sort of a connection between us, which helped her to reach out to me by a few spells.

I transported myself to her house.

"Hello, Esme." I said smiling at her.

"Diana." She said nodding and bowing her head. "Lavinia has found out about your arrival."

"Oh. Has she?" I asked uninterested. It was not a new thing. If it was something involving me, that witch would know it immediately.

"She is going to play the bad witch role in this war. " Esmeralda said while I laughed.

"I knew it. It won't be Lavinia, if she doesn't poke her nose in my matters. Anyway we are going to be coming tomorrow. Arrange a pack for us. "

"You could live in your forest, you know. " She said smirking.

"But I wanna know about pack life. Even Aurora wants it. " I said looking everywhere. I am always attracted to Esme's house. It was beautiful.

"Alright. Should I live with you three to take care of you kids?" She asked raising her eyebrow with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Not funny. We can take care of ourselves." I said sticking my tongue out. She laughed. "I will be on my way. See you tomorrow Esme. We will be arriving here, first. I love your house." I said winking at her.

I heard her soft laughter before I teleported back to my garden.

"What did she say?" Artemis asked me as soon as I was back in the garden.

"Lavinia is probably going to cause some trouble." I said shrugging.

They hummed silently lost in their own thoughts. Lavinia and Esmeralda were our friends. And her betrayal was heartbreaking.

"Let's go back to our rooms, so that we are well rested for our trip." Aurora said. And both of us nodded walking back to our rooms.

As soon as I laid down on my bed, I fell asleep.

~~~~

I got up when I felt someone poking my cheeks.

"Could you both stop that, please?" I said groaning.

"Nope." Both of them said in unison giggling. "Get up lazy ass. We have to go to Earth." Aurora said excitedly.

"This isn't some trip, girls. We have to stop a war. " I said seriously.

"Alright, alright. Miss 'I am the goddess and I know it all'. " Artemis said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up." I got up and went to shower. Yup, goddesses do shower, and I don't wanna use my powers for every single thing.

After showering, I dressed up in a white shirt with short sleeves and with a corset on top of it, with black pants. A black cloak over it and my short dagger strapped to my waist. The boots were brown color which came upto my knees. The outfit was made of smooth linen which was helpful in this blazing heat. It also complemented my figure although I was not dressing to impress someone.

After dressing up, I went out of my room and into the main hall, where Artemis and Aurora were waiting for me, with our parents.

I saw them talking and went towards them.

"Good morning everyone." I said smiling.

"Morning. " Everyone replied nodding at me.

Artemis was dressed in her hunting dress, which was a green colored full sleeved shirt with a corset over it and with a sword strapped to her waist. She had on black pants which reached her ankles. Overall she looked pretty good.

Aurora was also dressed in a similar attire with a light green shirt with corset over it and a charcoal pant with the brown knee length boots. She also had a bow in her hands. But she could make it disappear with her powers as she couldn't hold it in her hands all the time.

We ate breakfast and talked for sometime.

"Girls, remember to call us if you are in too much trouble. Don't hesitate. " Mom said anxiously.

"Love, they are powerful, don't underestimate their powers and if they are in trouble, we will be joining them." Dad said smiling at us.

"Very well. You should go now. Bye, my dear daughters. " She said hugging us tightly.

We nodded and teleported to Esme's house. All of us were also wearing black cloaks on our outfits so that we would be unrecognisable on Earth.

"Ahh.. How I missed this couch!" I said jumping on it, while Esme glared at me.

"Don't ruin that, you little kid. That was a gift from Ares." She said trying to bound me to the couch with her spells, but failing miserably.

"God of war?" Artemis asked curiously.

"No. The king of Carantania. But he is compared to Ares for his strength and courage. And some say that he is also blessed by God Ares."

"What do you say, Esme? " Aurora asked smiling.

"Well, I will say that it's true. When King Ares was twenty years old he won some battle with the most powerful Vampire and hence after that, he was blessed by War God Ares." She said looking out of the window.

I hummed silently. This king was intriguing. I have meet him. I had a glimpse of him when he shifted for the first time as I was present in that forest at the time.

"And I know him personally. An incident happened when he was fifteen and that made him to build walls around him and he doesn't allow anyone in. " She said sadly.

There it is, the thing which was kept a secret even from Esmeralda. But that's a story for another time.

"Can you tell us which pack we have to go? " I asked.

"Red moon. Known for harming omegas. You three will be going there as omegas. "

"So what you are basically saying, is to be a damsel in distress?" Artemis asked frowning.

"Not exactly. Your powers should be halved and you three should start wearing other types of outfits. Omegas don't wear hunting outfits and they certainly don't carry daggers and swords. " She said looking at our attires and the weapons on us.

We looked at each other and laughed. I clicked my fingers and we were dressed in normal tunics which the omegas and normal citizens wore.

"And as for your powers, I will give you some potions which will diminish your Aura and will make it seem as though you are totally powerless. But you won't be as strong as you normally are. Your powers will be coming back at the time of the war. "

We nodded at her again. If we appear in front of the normal people in our usual way, then it will be difficult. We hold a lot more powers than usual werewolves. We are the goddesses, well, except for Aurora but still, she was powerful than the others.

"Let's go, shop a bit, before we go to that pack, please? " Aurora said pouting, looking at Esme. She looked at her uninterested.

"Doesn't work on me." She said in a sing song voice.

Aurora then looked at me and I turned away. That girl seriously possesses some other powers which we are unaware of, which makes us yield to all her wishes. She has all of us wrapped in her little finger.

"Alright. We will go. But we must be back by sunset." I said and all I got was a loud squeal.

She's still a kid. I thought laughing.

"Let's go, old ladies. " She shouted and ran outside.

"Who are you calling old lady, huh? " The other idoit, Artemis shouted and ran after her. I turned to Esme.

"Are you gonna come with us? " She nodded and we both went after the two giggling kids.

........................................................................

A/N:

How is this chapter? So Diana has arrived on Earth.. What do you think might happen?

Vote and comment down your thoughts. 🙂🙂

These are the outfits to which they changed.