Chapter Nineteen: Punishment

Diana's POV

I sat on the window sill and opened my letter. (A/N: Everything in italics is the letter.)

~

Dear mate,

I have a feeling that Esmeralda has told you a bit about this. She is a witch who can see others mate and she told us about you. But I don't know your name yet, as you don't know mine. And I want to know it on the day of the ball, which is in two months.

I had an encounter with the Earth Goddess in her forest and she was the first, to tell me about you.

I hope you are fine. If there is any problem, please tell me about it. I will try to help you as much as I can.

And even though I haven't see you, I feel that you are very beautiful inside and outside.

Can't wait to see you love. And I am waiting for your reply. ♡

Your faithful and loving mate.

                       A

~

Oh my. I laughed at his explanation. It was cute. I saw the other two, giggling like kids.

I sat down at the desk and started writing my reply.

~

My mate.

This is very shocking. Knowing my mate, but also not knowing him at the same time.

Esmeralda has told me a little about it. You are from royal pack, but your rank was not told to me. I have been waiting to see my mate since many years, and we have to wait two more months to see each other.

And there's no problem. I just hope that you are doing good. But I am confused about this. Why can't you meet me before the ball?  However you might have your reasons and I don't want to come inbetween your choices.

I hope we will be together soon.

Your Mate.

      D

~

I laughed softly. We are acting like long lost lovers.

“Artemis, can you call her?” I asked whispering. She nodded.

“You can give me your letters. I am sending it through pigeons. ” They nodded and each one of them, gave their letters to me. After that Shannon walked out, saying that she had some work in the kitchen.

The bird was sitting in the window sill, looking at Artemis. It seemed that they were talking about it.

“Here you go. ” I said and tied the letters to its legs.

It fluttered it wings and flew away towards the royal pack.

I sighed and fell down on my bed. Now that Esme had gone back, Weston might be hunching a plan to hurt me. I laughed at the thought.

Let's see what happens.

------After a few hours--------

I heard a knock on the door and we got up from our positions on the bed.

It was Sirius.  He looked sad looking at us.

“Beta Weston is calling for you, Diana. You shouldn't have said that. ” He said with sorrow.

“Don't worry about me, Sirius. I will be alright. You should be worried about Weston. ” I said patting his back and went out while Artemis and Aurora giggled. He looked at me confused, but still followed behind us.