Chapter Seven: The Red Moon Pack

Diana's POV

We walked to a store selling jewelry and ancient materials. Although we had a lot, perks of being a goddess, Aurora still wanted one from this city.

We went inside. It was an ancient shop. It smelled like sandlewood and cinnamon. It had cream coloured floorboards, pictures and antique filled the walls. It was fresh and enticing. It made me want to stay in the same place forever.

Aurora squealed happily like a kid in a candy store. I shook my head at her behavior.

She started looking at all the items at display.

I turned around and looked at every item in the shop. Suddenly I heard a croaked voice.

"Are you searching for something ?" The old lady asked me.

"No. I was just looking around. " I said smiling at her. Suddenly she took hold of my hand and pulled me to the back of the store. Artemis and Aurora came with us.

She took us to a shelf at the corner of the room. There, I saw the most beautiful necklace. Of course I had many jewelry's but this one caught my eye. It was a sliver chain with a purple colored teardrop pendent. As soon as I wore it, it glowed. Must have been due to my powers. The lady also handed me a ring, it had a wolf with a blue stone.

Aurora got a cresant moon amulet which had a blue colored pearl. It was pretty. As she wore it, it shone brightly.

Artemis got a necklace which had a moonstone in it. It was also beautiful.

The lady saw us with the necklaces and smiled happily.

"This is the one. These pieces have been made by the goddess Theia. And it seemed that they always waited for their owner. Whenever people would wear it, it burned them. But seeing as it didn't work for you, you three are the owners. Finally they found you. " She said smiling.

We knew that Theia had made some jewelry especially for us, as we had helped her a few years back. But we didn't know that she had placed them on Earth.

We nodded and smiled at her.

"Thank you for showing these to us. " I said smiling.

After paying for the jewelry and some of the things that Aurora had brought, we left the shop. Esme was waiting for us outside the shop as she had been called by the royal guards before.

"So we will have to get going to the pack soon. What shall we do in the mean time?" Artemis asked.

"You guys could spend some more time here, or you could go to the pack now. There's no time limit for you to go there."

"Lets go to the pack right now. There's a lot of things to be done. " I said and nodded.

"We will see you after about a month, Esme. Take care. If you need something, call us. " Artemis said.

"Aye, aye. As if I haven't been taking care of myself for the past thousand years." She said rolling her eyes but with a playful tone in her voice.

"Bye, Esme." We said in unison and teleported to the forest which was near the pack.

Red Moon, here we come.

We looked and nodded at each other and walked towards the border of the pack.

Due to our powers, we had made it seem as if we were badly hurt. Our clothes were covered in mud, hair messed up, and dirt adorning our face with some scratches over our arms and legs. We had put a spell that would make us heal slowly.

As soon as we reached the border, some guards came out of their hiding and cornered us.

That was when we began our acting.