Chapter Eleven: Torture

Diana's POV

We followed the women and reached a dark door. The girls hung their head down and walked in.

The Gamma, Beta and the Alphas 'supposed to be mate' were here. Well, she was the real mate but her intentions were not good. She was not a Luna. She would be the most cruel Luna if she were to be.

Oh mother, why do you pair up two cruel beings together? I thought for a second. But that was good. Only a cruel soul will be the best pair for another cruel soul. I laughed inwardly at that thought. She's so intelligent.

We walked in and the lights were turned off.

Raindrops fell as if in a slow motion, and lightning was brighter than the midday sun. It lit up the whole sky continously. I relished in the feeling. Being the Earth goddess made me get the power to control weather on Earth and also the nature made me feel calm. That was the reason for me being calm in every situation.

The goddess of Earth and Nature. My whole world was here. But these people didn't know to enjoy the previlages given to them and became greedy for. . .

Power.

That's the reason for them to be so cruel to the other beings.

The Beta pulled the girl closest to him and held her by her arms so tightly, that his nails cracked her skin, making blood flow out slowly.

Aurora clenched her fists tightly. The girl was sobbing loudly, but that didn't make him let her go.

“All of you are given just one work, to make food for everyone. And you can't do that?  Do you want the members to die? Is that your plan? ” Said Weston, the beta, who is supposed to protect the pack and help the pack members and he is the one who is cruel to them.

“Beta, we haven't done anything of that sort. And we prepare good food. We don't provide stale food to the members. ” Kyla spoke with urgency in her voice, pleading to let the girl go.

“Oh really! You expect me to believe that shit? ” He asked laughing menacingly.

“Believe us, Beta Weston. We are also your pack members. ” Shannon said trying to making him realize that everyone were pack members here.

She definetly had that power in her. The soon to be Gamma Female of The Royal Moon Pack. She was the mate of Gamma Louis. A perfect match.

The Beta stood dumbfounded and then suddenly he looked at her angrily.

“How dare you speak back to me? ” He shouted. Shannon just shrugged, suddenly it seemed that she had become aware of her power.

“Beta Weston, with all respect, you can't treat us this way. ” She said without being scared of him.

“Shut up. Let me teach this bitch a lesson, Weston. ” Casey said and came forward holding Shannon's neck tightly.  Shannon started gasping for air when there was a knock on the door. Casey released Shannon and I went near her, calming her. Shannon managed to breath after that.

Soon the door opened and stepped in the cause for all this abuse.

Alpha Lenox.

He came in smirking at all the girls and behind him were about two men, warriors. They stood at the side looking at the women.

“Let's see. I have had many complaints about you omegas, not preparing good food. So let's start your punishment. Warriors whip all of them on the back. And that includes the new omegas as well. ” He said smirking at me. “Lets start with all the girls and then we will stop with the new omega. ”