~sixteen~

"It's 4," Jisung said, looking at the clock for the billionth time with day and looked at his two friends excitedly.

"He works for six hours and it's 15 minutes away. I promise you will get to see him." Changbin laughed a bit at him.

"Let's at least finish this before we go," Chan said, referring to the song they had been working on.

Jisung pouted and sat back down.

About an hour later, they finally finished and Jisung was about to drag them both out of their studio and straight to the cafe but they both stopped him.

"We can't go there looking like this." Changbin laughed again, referring to their outfits and how you could clearly see all of their faces. "He knows who we are."

"You seem to forget about the aspect of us being somewhat well known." Chan shook his head with a sigh.

"Shut up let's just go home so we can leave already."

"I already regret agreeing to this." Chan sighed and followed Jisung who couldn't seem to get himself to stop smiling...this is the happiest I've seen him in a while

~~~~~~~~

"Chan can i-" Jisung got cut off by the older throwing one of his hoodies at him. By now he knew Jisung well enough to know what he was going to ask. "Thank you."

"Also wear these," Chan replied handing him a dark pair of sunglasses.

"We're gonna look dumb."

"You're the one that wants to go so badly," Chan replied and Jisung silently walked out of his room to go back to his own.

Once they both put on a hoodie, dark glasses, and a mask, they met again in their living room and waited for Changbin.

"Bin?!" Jisung yelled and frowned when he saw the said boy walked out in the same clothes that he had worn to the studio which consisted of a t shirt and shorts.

"I don't feel great so you two should go by yourselves. I'm sorry." He explained but Jisung couldn't help noticing the not-so-subtle wink that he gave to Chan.

However, he couldn't care less about whatever was going on between the two of them at the moment. it was already nearly 7 pm and he just wanted to go to the cafe.

"I hope you feel better Bin! bye," Jisung said and grabbed Chan's hand to pull him out of the apartment.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Chan questioned, pulling him gently to get him to slow down.

"I know the general area that it's in."

"Look up the location, you're acting like he's not going to be there for another 3 hours." He laughed softly but couldn't help feel the slightest bit of jealousy. Jisung seemed so happy yet he barely knew anything about this guy. He had no way to confirm that anything Minho said was even true. The fact that he was about to possibly get confirmation kind of scared him.

It's not like Jisung could ever actually talk to him anyway, Chan reminded himself.

Jisung started walking slower once they got closer to the cafe. Chan had noticed but he had assumed it was only because Jisung was paying closer attention to the names of the stores around them so that they didn't pass it. That was until they were right outside of the cafe.