~seventy seven~

-very long Seungbin chapter that is not proofread -

Changbin:
hey

are you doing anything today?

Seungmin:
nope!

are you practicing for your
concert?

Changbin:
i just finished practicing some
of the choreography but Chan
and Jisung are at the gym so now
i'm bored

so i was wondering...would you like
to hang out again?

Seungmin:
sure! :D

should i meet you at the dance
studio again?

Changbin:
yeah

but we're going somewhere

not that you really need to
know that information since you
already look cute all the time

Seungmin:
where are we going?

Changbin:
it's a surprise :)

Seungmin:
but aren't you not allowed to
be seen in public with me?

Changbin:
never said we were going
somewhere with a lot of
people Minnie

Seungmin:
-_-

i'll be there in 15 minutes

Changbin:
okay, just walk to the dance room
when you get here

ig i'll practice some more :((

~~~~~~~~

Seungmin had ended up falling asleep at Felix's and was previously just scrolling through his account, waiting for Felix to wake up before he got a text from Changbin.

"Felix, wake up!" Seungmin said, gently shaking him a bit from his spot leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Why?"

"I'm gonna go hang out with Changbin and I want you to get up and lock the door so you don't get murdered."

"You're going on a date with Changbin?!" Felix shot up from his spot on the couch and smirked at Seungmin.

"It's not a date, stupid," Seungmin responded but Felix pretty much completely ignored him.

"Do you wanna borrow some clothes? Can I do your makeup? Where are you going?"

Seungmin laughed a bit at how excited Felix seemed to be for him, "yes, I do need to borrow some clothes, if you can do makeup in five minutes then yes, and I have no idea because it is apparently a surprise."

"Five minutes?! Seungmin!" Felix yelled and quickly grabbed the younger's hand and pulled him into his room.

He continued asking Seungmin several questions about himself and Changbin as he handed him a white button-up, a blue sweater to put over it, and a pair of  jeans.

Seungmin went into the bathroom and got changed, rolling his eyes a bit at the cuteness of the outfit Felix chose. He walked out of the bathroom as Felix immediately made him sit down on his bed and started applying some light makeup to his face.