~seventy eight~

-not proofread-

Jisung had been good about texting Minho back ever since that one day Changbin dragged him to Minho's apartment but that still didn't necessarily mean that he was taking care of himself as much as he should be.

He seemed a lot happier which was a majority of the thing causing Changbin to worry so much about him but now there was the fact that Jisung was still overworking himself.

Although tall three of them kinda were but Jisung way more than the older two. They were both worried that Jisung's obsession with working out had something to do with a comment Minho had made a while ago.

Jisung would wake up at 8 and work out until he nearly passed out, drink water and get some food, go practice dancing, then sing or write lyrics until 4 am then sleep.

It was understandable for him to be so stressed and persistent since their concert was in a little over a week but it was still worrisome.

And this time Minho had no clue that something was wrong...that was until he got a text from Changbin explaining the situation.

Jisung had no idea that Changbin had done this which is why he was beyond confused when Minho casually walked into their dance studio in the middle of the three practicing the next day.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung questioned, quickly grabbing his hoodie to throw on since he was wearing a sleeveless shirt which he didn't feel comfortable wearing in front of his boyfriend.

Chan and Changbin both exchanged a worried look as Minho himself also frowned.

"I'm stealing you," Minho announced, walking over to his boyfriend and kissing the top of his nose, and grabbing his hand.

"You can't. I need to practice and I can't just leave Chan and Changbin-"

"Yes you can," Chan interrupted. "Every single time we practice something you perform it perfectly. You can take a few hours to yourself."

"But-"

"Jisung leave," Changbin said as Minho just giggled a bit and pulled him along with him before he could further disagree with them.

"Minho wait!" Jisung shouted right before he could open the door and pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Oh- right," Minho replied, taking the mask on his wrist that he had brought for the younger and handing it to him.

"Where are we going?" Jisung questioned as they started walking hand in hand along the sidewalk.

"On a date that I was planning on taking you on after your concert but I'm happy we can go on it before."

"You look really tired." Jisung pointed out with a small pout but Minho shook his head no in denial.

"I'm not."

"How late did you stay up?"

"Not important."

"Minho."

"Okay so maybe I didn't sleep but I had more important things to do," Minho said defensively.

"Like watching k-dramas?"