~seventy four~

-not proofread-

Jisung went and turned on some music for them to listen to as he started stretching, Minho doing the same despite the fact that he doubted he was going to dance at all.

"I guess you get to hear an unreleased song," Jisung sighed as he walked over to his phone so that he could put the song on.

"Wait what?!" Minho asked, umping up and running over to Jisung so he could look over his shoulder at what he was doing and what was on his phone. "You guys are performing an unreleased song?"

"We're performing several unreleased songs," Jisung explained with a small laugh since for some reason he wasn't expecting Minho to be so excited about it.

"Are any of them the ones that you posted on Instagram?"

"I'm not answering that."

"Fine then, what's the name of this song?"

"Victory Song." (I can't imagine anyone else besides Felix singing Felix's part help-)

"Victory song...?" Minho repeated, tilting his head a bit in thought but jumped slightly when he heard the music start and Jisung pull him back towards the center of the room.

Minho tried to focus on where Jisung was struggling but he was so distracted by how obsessed he had already become with the song and how, for the most part, amazing Jisung looked while dancing to it.

Long story short, he was definitely going to have to watch it again in order to figure out which parts Jisung kept 'messing up on.'

"I know I'm messing up a lot during the chorus but, was the rest of it okay?"

"I umm...again please," Minho said, now blushing as he made eye contact with his boyfriend who was a bit sweaty from the difficult choreography. I'm not gonna survive at this concert, he thought to himself.

"Let me show you what it's supposed to look like first." Jisung laughed a bit before grabbing his phone and standing next to Minho.

"Did you guy's choreograph this?" Minho asked as he watched their rehearsal video, paying close attention to the difference between what Jisung was doing compared to Chan and Changbin. He was definitely messing up on a few parts but he also looked like he could pass out at any given moment in the video. It was difficult for Minho to even get through the entire thing.

"No, we helped but one of Chan's friends mainly made it and somewhat taught it to us," Jisung explained and Minho nodded.

"It's really cool. It matches the song well." He complimented as he handed the phone back to Jisung once he finished the video. "Can you do it one more time by yourself and then I can try to help you with some of the parts you aren't doing entirely correctly?"

"Mhm," Jisung hummed in response as he went and pressed play on the song again.

Minho manages to pay a lot more attention this time, especially since he had seen the video to reference. There were really only a couple of things Jisung needed help with, other than that he danced to it flawlessly.

Although Minho couldn't help but notice how Jisung kept pulling his hoodie up the slightest bit at certain parts. In the practice video he had watched, they all just moved their arm in front of him but he assumed that they may have changed it later on as a group.