~sixty~

-not proofread-

Jisung walked into the small cafe and smiled when Sunshine immedietly sat down in front of him as he waited for Minho to finish taking someone's order.

Jisung smiled as he scratched behind the small cat's ear.

A few minutes later Minho was about to sit down and go on his phone again but he noticed Jisung and smiled as he stood across from where he was sitting.

"I think I'm in love with your blue hair."

"Just my hair?" Jisung asked, tilting his head a bit but quickly changing the subject one he came to the realization that he and Minho had not yet said that to each other, ignoring the time Minho was drunk, "have you ever thought about dying your hair?"

"Not really. Do you think I could pull it off?"

"I think purple hair would look really nice on you," Jisung replied and Minho seemed to be thinking about it.

"Okay, then next time we go to my house, dye my hair for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I think we should cancel going to the studio."

"That's not what I meant," Minho replied and Jisung laughed a bit.

"Any specific song you want to hear?"

"I want to listen to that one song you posted some lyrics to about not wanting to get older."

"19," Jisung nodded his head and cringed a bit at the thought, "I regret this already."

Minho looked down at his watch before saying, "five more minutes."

He went to take someone else's order then came back to Jisung a few minutes later again.

"Let's go," Minho said happily as he took his apron off and walked around the counter to where Jisung was standing.

Jisung pulled his mask over his nose again and hesitated for a moment as he was about to grab Minho's hand but decided not to since it was daytime and they were going to 3racha's studio. As long as they didn't do anything such as hold hands they could get away with saying that Minho is a manager or someone helping them work on a song or choreography.

They mainly talked about how Minho's day at work went but the walk to the studio wasn't far away from the cafe at all.

"I'm scared," Minho said once Jisung stopped at a place and reached into his pocket to grab his ID to open the door.

"Why are you scared? It's just a room."

"I don't know but if I fanboy, no making fun of me."

"No promises," Jisung said and held the door open for Minho to follow him inside.

"Woah...it looks different than what I thought it was. I thought it was smaller." Minho said as he looked around. "That's where you guys do lives- is that Chan's laptop?"

Bias/ MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara