~fifty eight~

(just so you know, even though there's usually always underaged drinking in fanfics anyway, the drinking age in Korea is 19 according to google)

"This is gonna be boring without the alcohol," Felix said with a frown, glancing at Minho.

"You're in the same room as 3Racha. No, it's not." Hyunjin added.

"Well we have some alcohol in the break room thing but how old are you?" Chan asked, pointing at Jeongin who was very obviously the youngest one in the room.

"I'm 19."

"I truly do not think that we need alcohol," Minho added, not wanting Jisung or anyone else in the room for that matter, see him drunk after what happened last time.

"Don't you want to see Jisung get all clingy?" Changbin asked and Minho glanced over at the squirrel-like boy who was glaring at his friend.

"Maybe we should drink."

"You changed your mind that quickly," Seungmin asked, getting a quick "shut up" from Minho.

"Okay well, who all is okay with drinking?" Chan asked and everyone raised their hand except for Jisung.

"You aren't even that bad when you're drunk. You just laugh at things and get clingy." Changbin pointed out and Jisung rolled his eyes and eventually agreed.

Once they were all back in the circle with full shot glasses they began the game.

"Never have I ever pored the milk before the cereal." Felix began.

"Why is this the first thing that you ask?" Minho questioned. He was in a room of people he looked up to for years and of all things to find out Felix asks that.

"It tells you a lot about a person." Felix replied as both Seungmin and Changbin took their shot," what is wrong with you guys?"

"It was an accident," Seungmin replied.

"It prevents me from wasting milk," Changbin said and Felix just sighed.

"Before he goes in a rant explaining why that is wrong," Hyunjin interrupted, "never have I ever kissed a 3Racha member." He mainly wanted to find out if Minho had kissed Jisung yet but he, Seungmin, and Jeongin were all surprised when Minho, Jisung, and Chan all took a shot.

"Wait-"

"So..."

"No. We need details now." Hyunjin said.

"Nope, it's not truth or dare, we owe no explanations," Jisung replied.

"Never have I ever forgotten my lines on stage," Minho said, looking directly at Jisung.

"That is a targeted question."

"We didn't make any ruled love...ly friend," Minho said, barely catching the nickname that slipped.

"Nice save Minho," Seungmin said sarcastically as Jisung quickly took his second shot which was easily enough to make him now feel tipsy.