~fourty eight~

-not proofread-

the two hadn't spoken much in the past couple of days other than Minho ranting to Jisung about how much he loved the album and how amazing he did with each performance. Jisung was for the most part too busy to answer his phone but he tried to text Minho as often as he could.

Minho would be lying if he said it wasn't making him sad that Jisung wasn't texting him on a daily basis but he was still super happy to see how well their album was doing.

Jisung seemed to have a little break earlier and asked Minho what time he works till. He didn't think much about it since it wasn't an odd question. That was until someone walked into the cafe right at 10 pm when they closed.

"I'm sorry we just close- Jisung?!" Minho questioned, noticing the figure with a light purple hoodie pulled over his head and a mask on.

"Hi," Jisung said with a small laugh as Minho stared at him in shock.

"I missed you," Minho said happily and quickly ran up to Jisung, pulling him into a hug.

"Bro we met each other for the first time like a month ago and I just saw you a few weeks ago."

"Yeah, a few weeks ago." Minho emphasized, "you've been doing so well. I love the new song and I'm gonna punch you for lying to me about being bad about dancing."

"I'm gonna punch you for lying to me about being bad about dancing."

"I didn't lie."

"Felix said that you were really good at it," Jisung mumbled with a small pout.

"You asked Felix about it?" Minho asked calmly. He wasn't upset about it, he was just surprised that Jisung actually seemed to care so much about it.

"I didn't really directly ask but dancing got brought up and Felix rants a lot."

"you've been texting him a lot?" Minho asked and Jisung quickly shook his head no.

"I've only had two conversations with him."

"What did he say about me dancing?"

"He said that you're amazing at it but you suddenly decided to stop one day and never went back to your dance classes again," Jisung explained and Minho hummed in response.

"Sungie I still have to close the caffe." Minho explained, "usually my manager would do it but she had to leave early?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No, but do you want to sit there and watch me clean a caffe?"

"I don't mind...can I help you?"

"If you want to," Minho responded with a small smiled and pulled Jisung's hand to show him where everything that they needed is.

Minho closed the curtains so that Jisung could take off his hood and mask without having to worry about anyone seeing him.

Then Jisung helped by wiping down the counters then putting food in all of the food bowls while Minho cleaned out the coffee machines then began mopping.

Bias/ Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें