~seventy three~

not proofread but double update <3

Minho got to the dance studio about ten minutes early and was somewhat patiently waiting for Jisung to show up. He knew he had just seen him the previous day but now that he had seen him again after two weeks of not speaking to him at all, it was like he never wanted to leave his side.

Though he couldn't exactly see Jisung on a daily basis at the moment which is something he would have to get used to. As long as he received at least one simple text message a day he felt a lot better about not being able to see Jisung as much at the moment.

"Hi Min," Jisung greeted quietly and quickly grabbed his wrist to pull him inside of the building and down the little hallway to the dance studio room.

"Hi," Minho greeted, a smile spreading across his face as he made eye contact with the younger. It had only been a day. A singular day in which Jisung had actually gotten a good amount of sleep and ate a decent amount and he already looked so much healthier. It made Minho so happy, he couldn't figure out how to put it in words so he instead stopped them from walking and pulled Jisung's mask down, and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Bro-" Jisung said as he was extremely caught off by the kiss and the way Minho was now looking at him as he kept his hand on the side of his face.

"I thought you were done with that," Minho replied as Jisung awkwardly laughed and glanced at the floor as his cheeks flushed red the moment he looked up and made eye contact with the older.

It wasn't like Minho was just looking at him and admiring his pretty eyes or cute cheeks anymore. He was looking at him with admiration and love and as much as Jisung wanted to continue his "no gay panic" thing, he couldn't ignore how much Minho's gaze made his heart freak out.

"Stop looking at me like that," Jisung mumbled, gazing back at the ground again.

"Like what?" Minho questioned, lifting Jisung's chin a bit to get him to look at him once again which only made Jisung further panic.

"Bro, chill."

"Ouch, being bro zoned in real life hurts even worse," Minho said, dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

"Then stop looking at me like that," Jisung said again, covering Minho's eyes with his hand as he pouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, whatever let's just go in the dance st-" Jisung cut himself off when he opened the door and saw Felix and Chan already there.

Except they weren't just practicing or talking, they were kissing.

"Why aren't you going ins- oh?" Minho said as he looked over Jisung's shoulder and saw his best friend frozen in his place on Chan's lap.

After a few seconds of everyone staying completely still, trying to comprehend the situation Felix finally stood up as Chan followed with an awkward laugh.

"Ha ha...didn't know you were planning on coming here today. Sorry, we'll go now."

"Maybe if you would stop ignoring me for two seconds," Jisung mumbled under his breath for only he and Minho to hear.