~fourty~

Despite everything that Minho said, Jisung was still scared of hanging out with him for whatever reason.

He knew there were still some things that they needed to talk about and some things that Minho still had questions about.

And Minho made him feel nervous. He of course has had a crush on someone before but none of those people ever liked him back, at least that he was aware of.

Jisung wasn't completely sure if Minho did like him back but the usage of nicknames and hypothetical questions about dates made him feel as if he did.

They had been texting their usual amount in the past week and Minho had been trying to convince him to hang out with him but Jisung was stubborn.

Changbin was scared to push Jisung anymore than he already had since the younger came back from the cafe crying.

He knew it was Jisung's anxiety that caused that but he worried that if he pushed him to do anything else it would cause him to have another mental break.

Chan was usually the one to help Jisung through stuff like that but Jisung was still asking Changbin to help him avoid Chan at all costs.

Basically, Jisung's daily schedule consisted of working out, writing songs, texting Minho, and constantly asking Changbin where Chan was.

Chan wanted to talk to him. He missed him...and they were also very behind on their schedule since the two hadn't been in the same room as each other since their second kiss.

Changbin was about to go into Jisung's room to talk to him about everything but before he could the younger walked out.

He was dressed in some black jeans, a huge black hoodie that was worn over his head, along with a pair of dark sunglasses and a facial mask.

"Where are you going?" Changbin asked curiously as it was nearly 10 pm. It was normal for Jisung to leave or go on walks at that time...but not dressed like this.

"Oh- um Minho has to close the cafe tonight and he doesn't like walking alone in the dark. I thought now might be a good opportunity to maybe talk to him? I have to wear the mask and stuff just in case...wouldn't want a scandal." Jisung explained nervously.

"Really?" Changbin questioned. He was expecting Jisung to take at least a month to go speak to him.

"Umm yeah...do you think it's okay for me too?"

"Of course! I think it's a great idea. Come tell me about how it went when you get back." Changbin said with a smile, deciding not to say anything about Chan until tomorrow. This was something so he decided to leave Jisung be for now.

Jisung arrived at the cafe in perfect timing considering the fact that he didn't tell Minho ahead of time that he was going to come at all.

He saw Minho kiss Sunshine on the head and pet a couple of the other cats before walking out and locking the door.

"Hi," Jisung said, causing Minho to jump slightly and tense up as he couldn't recognize Jisung due to the fact that he was completely covering his face.

"Uhh, I'm sorry we just closed. Can I help you with anything?" Minho asked and Jisung giggled a bit which Minho was able to immediately recognize.

Bias/ Minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें