~thirty five~

-not proofread-

Minho didn't seem like he was going to notice Jisung anytime soon after he had sat down in his usual spot.

Minho's manager was of course their taking orders too but she seemed to be expecting Minho to take Jisung's order too.

Instead, Minho was just staring at his phone with a pout, waiting for a message to pop up.

"Hi, Minho." Jisung finally said quietly, managing to get his attention.

"Oh hi! I'm sorry I was kinda distracted. Happy belated birthday ." Minho shook his head slightly and forced a small smile on his face. "Iced Americano?"

Jisung nodded his head and tried to hand Minho money, which Minho once again denied so Jisung placed it in the tip jar.

"Stop doing that."

"Then start making me pay for my coffees." Jisung frowned but Minho just ignored him and walked over to press start on the coffee machine.

Jisung was about to say something else but got interrupted by a blonde boy running behind the counter and wrapping his arms around Minho.

Minho quickly turned so that the other boy was facing the opposite direction of where Jisung was.

"Hi!"

"Happy birthday," Minho said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as he possibly could considering that he didn't sleep at all and one he has no way to contact one of his favorite people in the world who he has never spoken to outside of social media or texts.

"Thank you."

"Hey umm...don't say anything stupid, okay?" Minho said, placing his hand over Felix's mouth and turning them back around until Felix made eye contact with J.one who had curiously been watching them sever since Felix walked into the cafe.

Jisung looked down and started messing with one of the rings on his fingers as he was embarrassed for getting caught staring at the two.

Felix moved away from Minho and stood in front of Jisung, still on the opposite side of the counter.

"Hi," Jisung said with a small wave as Felix tried not to scream.

"Hi, I'm Felix. I know you don't know me and you probably don't care but today's my birthday. Would it be okay if I asked you for something?"

"Of course," Jisung responded, thinking that Felix was going to ask for something normal like an autograph or something.

"Can I have your last name?" Felix questioned, looking Jisung dead in the eyes.

Minho let out a sigh but he didn't have the mental strength to stop Felix from saying or doing dumb stuff right now.

"You don't even know what it is," Jisung responded quickly, laughing at Felix's question.

"You think I care?"

Jisung laughed again at Felix's response...if he weren't 1: somewhat well known, and 2: had social anxiety this was definitely something that he would say to one of his celebrity crushes. Or even Minho if he weren't nervous around him in real life.