~twenty one~

^Jisung's outfit^

-not proofread-

"Minho can you please help the two guests walking in? I have to finish making some cookies in the back."

"Yeah, sure" Minho responded and put down his phone then froze as soon as he saw the two people walk up to the counter to order.

"Hi, can I get a slice of cheesecake and an iced americano please?" Jisung asked

Minho kept glancing back and forth between Jisung and Changbin.

"Hello...Minho?" Jisung said, pretending to read his name tag and trying not to laugh at his reaction.

Jisung saying Minho's name just made him even more shocked. He had no idea what to do or say in this type of situation. The main thing he didn't want to do was embarrass himself but he had already seemed to miserably fail at that.

"Are you a fan?" Changbin questioned, also finding the situation entertaining as Minho ignored his question and just gazed at the two people standing right in front of him.

"Are you okay?" Jisung questioned, now genuinely getting concerned that Minho was going to pass out or something.

"No." Minho finally spoke, his voice nearly cracking in the process though speaking seemed to make him snap out of whatever sort of trance he was in. "I mean yes. I'm so sorry," he laughed awkwardly. He wished he could have gone back in time and prevented himself from feeling this embarrassed or at least have some amount of time to mentally prepare himself.

"You're fine," Jisung reassured with a small smile as he took one of the seats right to the side of the counter where Minho was standing. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling a little anxious but at the same time he was intrigued, specifically about Minho. He wondered if he acted the same as he did over text or if he was going to treat him strange because he is famous.

Changbin took the seat next to Jisung, he was surprised that the younger had actually sat there. Not that he was complaining. Minho's reactions were free entertainment.

"Um...I'm sorry but what did you want to order again?"

"A slice of cheesecake and an iced americano," Jisung replied with a small smile.

"And you?" Minho asked, glancing up at Changbin.

"I'll have an iced americano too."

"Name for your or- never mind." Minho cringed at his own words. He was trying so hard to focus on doing his job instead of fanboying, he almost forgot that J.one and Spearb were the people sitting in front of him.

"He's so cute," Jisung said quietly and Changbin rose an eyebrow in suspicion. "Not in that way stupid. You and Chan are cute too. I mean it in a platonic way." He explained, glancing at Minho who was making their coffees.

"Mhm," Changbin hummed in agreement but played close attention to how Jisung kept stealing glances at the brunette on the other side of the counter. He hoped Jisung was telling the truth about only liking Minho as a friend. He was routing for Chan considering how long he has watched Chan desperately trying to hint towards Jisung that he liked him. It was highly unlikely that Jisung would ever actually tell Minho that he was both J.one and Jisung anyway...more like he would never be allowed to.