~eighty six~

-extra chapter two/Seungbin-

I'm aware that this isn't the most realistic plot line but it's wattpad, it doesn't have to be 😔 also this isn't great but i honestly wasn't sure what to write about but i tried

Changbin was a lot better at sneaking around Chan than Jisung...partly because Jisung couldn't keep anything from Chan for the life of him. If Chan asked Jisung a question the younger either always told the truth or made it extremely obvious that he wasn't.

There was also the fact that Changbin simply didn't care what Chan thought about his decisions while Jisung never wanted to disappoint anyone.

This is why Changbin invited his boyfriend to their shared apartment way sooner than Jisung did. He had a feeling that Felix had already been there and he could most definitely call Chan out for being a hypocrite if he did say anything.

Chan was at the studio and Jisung was surprisingly still asleep, not that the younger would have an issue with Seungmin being there...he would most definitely be a bit surprised though.

"Hi, Seungmin!" Changbin smiled as he opened the door and let the taller boy inside.

"Hey Binnie," Seungmin replied, awkwardly making his way inside the apartment "woahh, your apartment is so nice." He complimented, noticing the black and white theme and simple decorations, along with a shelf holding all of their albums and some pictures of the three, some of which looked like they were taken years ago.

"Aww, you were so cute!" Seungmin said, looking closer at one of the pictures with a small smile on his face.

"Were?" Changbin questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"You still are cute," Seungmin corrected himself and turned to look at Changbin again and seemed to contemplate it for a few seconds before giving his boyfriend a quick kiss.

Changbin was surprised, to say the least, but still smiled as he gently grabbed the younger's hand and pulled him into his room.

"I wanna talk to you about something."

"I hope you realize that every time you say something like that to me I get scared."

"It's nothing bad," Changbin reassured as he sat down next to the younger on his bed. "What was your favorite song from the concert?"

"My favorite...? I liked all of them a lot. Why?"

"What was your favorite though?" Changbin asked again and Seungmin finally caught on as to what answer he was looking for.

"Streetlights! I actually meant to say it to you after the concert but you were too busy...explaining the stage equipment to Hyunjin. I liked it a lot though, I had no idea that you were so good at singing." Seungmin explained honestly

"Do you know what's missing about that song though?" Changbin asked and Seungmin tilted his head in confusion.

"No? It sounded perfect to me."

"But it's unreleased."

"I guess so but...I think your boyfriend should get the recording of it."