~fifty three~

- not proofread bc honestly, no chapter is at this point-

"Well okay then," Chan said, watching Jisung and Minho walk into the older's room as he tried to fight the urge to go in there and bring them both back into the living room...or even more preferably just bring Jisung with him and leave Minho.

"I swear Minho isn't usually like this. If he weren't drunk he would probably either be freaking out that you are in his apartment or just stare at you."

"I'm not so sure about that," Chan replied with a dry laugh. "I think I got replaced by J.one on Minho's bias list."

"Doesn't change the fact that he had a legitimate obsession with you."

"How long have you known that Jisung is J.one?" Chan asked as he came to the realization that Felix seemed to not know about his and Jisung's kiss or anything else considering how casually he was bringing all of this up.

"I found out this morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah but we've texted a few times in the past few weeks. I thought Minho kidnapped him at first but luckily he was here by choice. I got really scared for a second when I first saw him." Felix explained, smiling as he heard laughter come from Chan.

"Hey Felix, do you have a bias?" Chan asked curiously.

"You can't just ask your fans that- but no of course not. I love all of you equally." Felix said, glancing around the room as he was very obviously lying. "Well anyways, I met J.one and CB97 so when do I get to meet SpearB? Why didn't he come with you?"

"So your bias is SpearB?"

"I was just asking a question," Felix sighed, "and no, as I said it's all of you."

"Mhmm well, Changbin doesn't like going out very much. He's more difficult to convince to go places than Jisung. I guess that's kinda my fault but he usually doesn't come along with us to a lot of places."

"What do you mean it's kinda your fault?"

"Nothing!" Chan quickly replied and shook the thoughts out of his head, all the times in which Changbin decided not to go with them places just so that he could give Chan some alone time with Jisung. Maybe it was for the best that Jisung didn't return his feelings. Maybe they truly did need to go back to being a normal friend group and maybe it was time to tell Changbin that he appreciated it but he didn't need him to do that anymore.

Felix noticed how Chan seemed to be a little lost in thought as he gently tapped his arm to get his attention.

"Do you want a drink or anything? This may not technically be my house but I'm pretty sure I know where everything is."

"Are you offering me alcohol or water?" Chan asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Either one you prefer I guess."

"Considering that Jisung and I still have to go home, I'll go with water," Chan said, getting up to follow Felix into the kitchen.

"Good luck getting Jisung without waking Minho up and making him extremely sad."

"So your bias is J.one," Chan said, ignoring Felix's previous statement once he saw the photocard in the back of Felix's phone case when he put his phone down to get a cup for Chan.