~fifty seven~

-not proofread-

I just realized how ironic it is that Hyunjin's bias is Jisung 💀

"Minho where are we going?" Hyunjin questioned only after they had followed Minho out of his apartment to go "somewhere".

"Don't you want to meet Jisung?" Minho replied and Felix's eyes widened since Chan didn't mention anything to him about it despite the fact that they had been talking pretty regularly.

"We are going to go see Jisung? Like all of us? Just Jisung or...?"

"And his friends."

"Oh."

"Why are you guys acting so weird?" Jeongin questioned but neither of them bothered to answer since he would see why in a few minutes.

"Also why do we have to go somewhere that we have never been to in order to meet your boyfriend? Couldn't we have just met him at the cafe or your apartment? Not a random surprise location?" Seungmin asked and Minho rolled his eyes simply at the sound of the younger's voice.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Then I'll make him my boyfriend." Felix joked and Minho glared at him.

They all continued talking...more like arguing until they reached the door of the dance studio he went to with Jisung a few days prior.

"Umm can you guys just like- promise you won't freak out or anything?"

"It's not like we're gonna walk in there and see you greet CB97 with a kiss Minho. It's not like we're all gonna simp over your boyfriend." Hyunjin replied and Felix tried his hardest not to laugh.

Minho sighed and opened the door, going down the hall and opening the door that the dance studio was in, and letting his friends follow in behind him.

"Hi!" Jisung greeted them all first and walked over to where Minho was as his friends stared at him in shock, "I'm Jisung."

"I was joking! Minho what?" Hyujin yelled dramatically.

"How much did he pay you? Wait- he doesn't have money. Did he blackmail you guys?" Seungmin asked, looking back and forth between Jisung, Chan, and Changbin.

"Is he your ex-husband?!"

"Please don't call him that but yes," Minho replied and Jisung smiled happily. He had been wanting to meet Minho's friends for the past month.

"Aww, you talk about me?" Seungmin teased him.

"Jisung," Felix went up to him and hugged him as Jisung smiled and loosely hugged back "hi my beautiful, cute, and hot best friend."

"So he's my replacement," Changbin mumbled to himself as Hyunjin and Jisung continued to just stare at them in shock.

"This is a joke, right?" Hyunjin asked as he stared at his bias who was hugging his best friend. Which he was not processing as a real situation.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Changbin." He said, thinking that now was the time to introduce himself, otherwise, it was never going to happen considering how awkward it was.