~seventy~

more sleep deprived, not proofread writing :')

"Hey Sungie, what do you want to eat?" Minho asked a little while after they caught up as Jisung was now still sitting on his lap but now leaning against his chest with Minho's arms loosely wrapped around his waist as they watched a random movie on the tv.

"I'm not hungry," Jisung responded, trying not to sound tired but he was fighting his sleep which he had been doing a lot the past two weeks.

"Not what I asked," Minho replied, placing a gentle kiss on the side of his neck, "I have a very bad feeling that you haven't been eating enough."

"Changbin's been making Chan force me to have lunch with them. I have been eating." Jisung mumbled sleepily.

"What about breakfast and dinner?"

"Coffee and umm...okay maybe I haven't been eating enough."

"The sooner you eat something the sooner I'll let you sleep," Minho said, hoping that it would give Jisung the motivation to get up.

"I'm not tired."

"Stop being so stubborn." Minho sighed as Jisung let out a small laugh before standing up then holding out his hand to help Minho up.

"Do you have coffee?"

"I said food, not beverages."

"I know, I'm gonna eat I just want coffee so I don't pass out," Jisung explained and Minho walked over to his fridge before handing Jisung a store-bought iced americano but stopped himself before he let go.

"Wait, no you need to sleep."

"But this might be the only day in the next two weeks that I get to spend with you and I would really prefer to not be sleeping durring it," Jisung explained, partly because he was desperate for caffeine right now but also because he truly didn't want the day with Minho to end.

He wasn't sure how exactly to put his feelings into words but he didn't want to go back to feeling the way he recently has been.

"Fine," Minho agreed and let go, "but what do you want to eat? I'm not sure if I have much here but maybe we could go out to a restu-...I mean maybe we could go grab something somewhere." He caught himself once he realized the small pout on Jisung's face once he mention the idea of going on a date in a public place with him.

"Just cook whatever you want," Jisung responded, not liking the pressure of having to choose on his own anyway.

"Wait- maybe not today since you're supposed to be resting but Felix works at a restaurant. Usually, whenever, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin and I visit him he lets us sit in this blocked-off quiet corner...so technically if you ever wanted to we could go on a date to a restaurant."

"Really?" Jisung asked, perhaps sounding a bit more excited about it than he should be as Minho laughed a bit at him.

"I'll talk to Felix more about it...maybe we could go there after your concert or soon after at least," Minho suggested and Jisung nodded. "but for now, I'm going to attempt to cook food."

"Can I help you?"

"No, because you haven't eaten anything yet and if I let you do anything by yourself I'm scared you might cut your finger off."