~sixty three~

"Why do you actually look presentable? I thought we were just gonna stay here."

"We are," Minho responded as he opened the door and let Felix inside, "but Jisung and Chan are also coming over."

"The love of my life is coming?!" Felix questioned dramatically.

"Did you just refer to Chan as the love of your life?!"

"No, I was referring to Jisung."

"He's already taken." Minho rolled his eyes and Felix froze.

"Wha-" Felix began but got cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Oh- that must be my boyfriend."

"What???"

Minho ignored him and proceeded to open the door and let Jisung and Chan both inside, saying a quick hi to both of them and awkwardly smiling at Chan.

He wondered if he and Chan would ever be able to act normally around each other. It wasn't like they were mean to each other or anything but it was definitely awkward.

"What is that?" Minho questioned, looking down at the bag in Jisung's hands as his boyfriend smiled innocently back at him.

"Hair dye."

"You convinced him to dye his hair? He always says no whenever I ask. What color is it?" Felix asked, seeing a trail of small bruises on Minho's neck as he looked back and forth between the two, "Are those hickeys?"

Jisung's eyes widened as he looked at Minho, too scared to look at either Felix or Chan's reaction as Minho simply shrugged.

"Ask the one who gave them to me."

"Jisung I would give you anything in the world just for one-"

"Felix I will hurt you." Minho interrupted as Felix just laughed at his reaction.

"No, you wouldn't."

"Let's go dye your hair!" Jisung said, grabbing Minho's hand and leading him into the bathroom, leaving Felix and Chan by themselves.

"Min, you didn't even try to cover them up." Jisung sighed as he began opening the dye and halfway reading the directions.

"Why would I? They're pretty." Minho replied, causing Jisung to blush a bit.

"Yeah but," Jisung paused and gently kissed the marks on his neck, "nevermind If I had them I would probably be too lazy to cover them up too."

"Too bad you can't," Minho replied and started paying close attention to what Jisung was doing. "That's going to make my hair purple?"

"No, this is bleach. The dye is still on the box." Jisung explained and pulled Minho to sit down onto the edge of the tub so that it would be easier for him to apply the hair dye and bleach. "I don't think the hair dye would do much without us bleaching your hair."

"Was this your present? Hair dye?"

"No...I'm saving that for after incase you hate it, I'll have something to cheer you up."