~thirty two~

-not proofread-

Chan luckily chose something that didn't make Changbin feel like he was third-wheeling. Ignoring how Chan rarely ever took his eyes off of the youngest.

Changbin didn't mind though, he liked the idea of the two dating considering how much Chan likes Jisung. They also still all had fun so he barely even had time to think about it.

Chan had remembered Jisung speaking about wanting to go to an escape room a couple of months back so that's where he had decided to take him and Changbin.

It was overall a great idea, Jisung had a good time. However, Chan began to feel worried about him on their ride home but decided not to ask him about it until they got home.

"Jisung are you okay?" Chan asked once they got into their apartment since he was being scarily silent.

"Yeah I'm fine," Jisung said with a small smile "....I'm just really tired"

"Are you sure? Nothing's bothering you?"

"I- umm I don't know. Can you just come hang out with me? Can we watch a movie or something?"

"Of course!"

They both sat down on Jisung's bed next to each other and played a random marvel movie on Jisung's laptop since those had been his recent go-to.

They eventually moved so that they were both leaning against the headboard of the bed and Jisung had leaned against Chan's shoulder, barely staying awake.

Of course, that was ruined when he needed to get up and use the restroom right when he was about to fall asleep, then suddenly he was wide awake again...but he still didn't exactly feel great.

He didn't say a word to Chan but grabbed his notebook, flipping through the pages and stopping to read over a certain song. Definitely not good enough to show to Chan or Changbin, at least in his opinion...but okay enough to post on Instagram.

He grabbed his phone and chose one of the pictures he had taken a while ago and typed a few lines of the lyrics before pressing post. He immedietly got notifications as soon as he posted it. He had actually gained a decent amount of followers just because of his comment on 3racha's account which he found pretty funny.

"What are you doing?" Chan mumbled, curious as to why he put his phone down with a sigh."Did something happen with Minho?"

"No. I haven't texted him at all today." He replied with a small frown.

"He didn't tell you happy birthday?"

"He told J.one happy birthday. I can't tell him that it's my birthday because that would be too suspicious, wouldn't it? I am very hesitant about hanging out with him in real life, I write music, my favorite food is also cheesecake probably a bunch of other stuff...I shouldn't make it any more obvious than it already is."

"Do you want to tell him?"

"It would ruin him knowing me as Jisung all together. He treats me a lot differently when I go to the cafe compared to how he treats me as Jisung over text. Then he would probably just feel nervous around me altogether and I would feel self-conscious. He likes Jisung...he has no interest in J.one."