~twenty six~

Minho stayed on the phone for Jisung for a few hours and would have stayed on longer if it weren't for someone telling Jisung that he should go eat dinner.

He didn't mind much that they didn't actually get to speak much. He was busy attempting to teach himself how to cook and Jisung was silently writing lyrics. He would hear the occasional scribble or hum but the silence never felt uncomfortable. If anything it was actually comforting.

They would have occasional short conversation and Minho wished he could simply hear Jisung speak all day. His voice was so pretty. Minho was well aware that Jisung was lying when he said he can't sing. He could say the most stupid thing in the world and Minho would still love the way it sounded.

It was weird. Minho still didn't know Jisung that well and he highly doubted that Jisung would be open to meeting him anytime soon. Yet Minho was perfectly fine with how things were now.

He liked the small laugh he would get from Jisung whenever he flirted over the phone. He also liked the panicked reaction he would get whenever he did it over texts. He liked how Jisung would ask the most random questions while he was writing lyrics before going back to scribbling on a paper and how he would him quietly to himself to see if something sounded okay. He liked Jisung.

He wasn't sure if it was in a more than friend's way or not but there was no reason for him to rush figuring that out...unless Jisung was interested in someone else but he assumed he would have heard about it by now if he did.

Jisung on the other hand was well aware that he liked talking to Minho and looked forward to their conversations. He didn't put much thought into what they were or potentially could be.

He was more focused on acknowledging how quickly it could all go away. Minho could simply get tired of their strictly online friendship and cut him off whenever he got bored.

Jisung couldn't exactly do anything to prevent that without risking 3racha's image and he would never do that to Chan or Changbin.

For now, he just decided to enjoy things how they were for as long as possible.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung woke up around 10 am the next morning despite the fact that he didn't go to sleep until around 3 am because he had forced himself to finish writing the song that he was working on.

He threw on a random hoodie, some ripped jeans, then went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Wanna go to the studio?" He heard Chan ask from behind him as he turned around and saw the older smiling at him excitedly.

"Did you finish the song?" Jisung questioned and Chan nodded.

"We kinda need to go grocery shopping so we can stop by a cafe on the way and get something to eat then go to the studio."

"Which cafe?" Jisung questioned. Chan knew which one had popped into Jisung's mind the moment he had said that but he couldn't tell by his facial expression if he desperately wanted to go there or if he wanted to avoid it.

"Whichever one you would like to go to," Chan responded. He was already aware that he and Changbin had gone there and spoken to Minho. Changbin accidentally told him when he went to the studio to meet him the same day.