1- 2019

Dave-
November 29, 2020–East Harlem
2:27PM

cause i remember the day i knew that you'd be stuck with me, baby

cause i remember the day i knew that you'd be stuck with me, baby. on the road doin shows, i told you come with me, baby

It wouldnt be a good Sunday to start my week off without getting a fresh cut at Lonnies. I been coming to this barbershop since a young bull and it ain't gone change. even with the little money i came into off this rapping shit i still make sure to support and pop up here and there.

A lot done changed since i was a youngin. It wasn't just a barbershop it was a hair salon too. i ain't trip unlike the other niggas cause all the baddest bitches slid through and you know they wanted a taste of yo boy.

I parked out front and hopped out my black on black 2021 Land Rover Range Rover and headed inside. i loved sunday's cause it wasn't too many people coming to get haircuts and nobody was hanging outside.

"I'm not gone ask you again to stay out my fucking shit" like always it was drama between the men and women in the shop.

"and you wonder why yo son talk the way h-"

"bitch don't worry about my fucking child"

nicki was going off per usual and she looked good as fuck. her and old man was always exchanging words, truth be told he liked to see her upset just like everybody else. she was fine as hell and that attitude was sharp.

i was glad they had her in here. i thank her auntie every time i get the chance. if it wasn't for her there would be no hair salon going on in the other half of the shop.

"ayy it's Lil D" old man redirected the attention to me. and of course everyone was happy to see me. everybody but nicki, for some reason she ain't fuck with me.

"wassup yall" i greeted everybody with a nice smile. "wassup nicki" i singled her out and she looked up from her chair she was sitting in and rolled her eyes.

"she a little upset cause old man ate her mangoes" curtis told me and he signaled me over to his empty chair.

"old man you keep fucking with my niece and ima show you an old ass whooping" her auntie Shay spoke abruptly as she peeled the cape off of her client.

"yeah yeah, ain't nobody scared of y'all" he waved them off and rolled his eyes.

in the mist of getting my haircut i texted one of my boys to come bring me a fruit cup full of mangoes to give to lil mama cause she seemed really upset bout that shit. just as i was paying curtis my nigga Big came through with the bag with 4 fruit cups with only mangoes.