21. handle it

NICKI:

August 18, 2021– Queens 7:30PM

See what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste can you imagine it all on his face? go through my text and he calling me bae, yeah

See what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste can you imagine it all on his face? go through my text and he calling me bae, yeah. what if I'm choosing? got you out here looking stupid

"y'all i was supposed to get my makeup done & taken off so i can go the fuck home and get in my motherfucking bed but now justin acting like he can't take it off" i was on live complaining about nothing but i was bored.

I was doing a photoshoot for my new announcement! i was doing a hair tour and offering classes to teach.

I had 900 viewers waiting for me to drop my announcement.

"anyways" i popped my lips "the announcement i have is that i'll now be offering group classes, i have a bigger salon that's allowing me to basically rent it out for sessions in Queens i'll be hosting one once a month so if you ain't got it one month hopefully you got it by the next, chile!" i spoke in my animated voice before squinting my eyes to scan the comments.

mostly people excited about the announcement and the one that stood out the most to me was a comment that simply said "mom.." and it was of course from david's account.

"hassan, your still grounded i don't know why you on david of all peoples instagrams stalking me" like always i got side tracked.

"anyways for the people who aren't in New York i got yall! i'm going on a mini tour city 2 city i've only officially booked Chicago" i held my index finger up, "Houston" my middle finger went up "Philly and Atlanta" i cleared my throat

"We calling it the gag city tour and if you want me to come to your city Email the link in my bio so we know where to go next!"

"don't forget the pricing, how to book, and limited slots" Justin chimed in remembering the notes i gave him to keep me on track.

"oh yeah oh yeah for each city it'll only be 40 spots and it won't be as intimate as the new York one i'll be hosting every month" i started to go into detail "the one that'll be in Queens will host 5 girls and it'll be 2 classes in one day."

"to book that one it'll be in my booking site, a AM class starting at 10:30 till 1:30, lunch included and a PM class starting at 3 till 6 with lunch included as well"

"the deposit will be $150 and you pay the remaining $500 at the class"

"cash only!" justin shouted from the back