30. dfmu

NICKI:

May 2, 2022 - Queens 9:43PM

like a glimpse from the past, you conceal the dark

like a glimpse from the past, you conceal the dark. in a frame, you're the poster upon the wall, in my dreams, you the prince and I'm at the ball. fairytales, i'm not used to them at all

today was the day i was leaving and of course David came over the night before and obviously we had sex.

It kept me up all night which was his plan because i was beyond tired. Tired and fucking fat, but i made i a commitment that i needdd to stand by.

"fat girl" Ari called from inside of my room

David and I were in the closet and he was helping with my bags.

"in here" i spoke loud enough for her to hear.

"aww you look so nice" she complimented me with a smile

"in a damn hoodie?" i scrunched my face and she nodded.

"your baby daddy driving us to the airport?" ari asked me instead of just asking him.

"yeah i am" he started to pull my bags out of the closet.

"of course you are" Ari sized him as he walked past her. she then looked at me.

"he spend the night?" she pointed out the door and spoke in a low tone.

"yeah" i nonchalantly looked at her

she started to smirk and shake her head

"thats why that bed made up-"

"actually bitch i was gone do that anyways because im leaving!" i hissed and she started to cackle.

"ok let's go girl we got 2 hours" she turned and headed out of the closet.

When we got to the airport Ari took my bags and hers to check in while David's over the top ass insisted he talk to the baby.

I had a cup of mangoes that i was devouring while he did so.

"I can't wait till you get back baby.." he kissed and rubbed my stomach in circles "i love you-"

"you'd think i was leaving for months" i spoke in between chews.

"yo moms a hater and i just wanna let you know if some happen to you while you in LA ima do some to her" he kissed my stomach a few more times before raising up and looking at me with a smirk.