25. fumble

NICKI;

September 28, 2021– Queens 9:57PM

That I fumbled your heart should've let go of my past for you

That I fumbled your heart should've let go of my past for you. you did everything I asked of you drive across the country if I asked you to but I'm just bad for you. I fumbled your heart i'm bad news, yeah I'm just bad for you i'm bad news, I fumbled your heart.

"so, we in Philly yall the first day of the Gag City Tour was a major success! the people who came out today were amazing and so sweet! i enjoyed the entire process, it went by so smooth!" i told my live as i sat in the car waiting for my sisters to bring the food back

"I wanna thank Loud & Proud Soul Food Kitchen for catering the amazing food! and i'm just so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude and i'm so thankful!"

"umm for everyone who got on me for not doing a class in New York, despite me giving classes monthly i might be adding New York so more information will be coming about that"

"and hopefully im not forgetting anything but next stop is Miami, im super excited about that but again thank you guys this is starting off to be so much fun and i can't wait to go through the whole process with you guys!" i smiled before ending the live.

I ended it just in time because my loud ass sisters were coming back. We were driving back home from Philly because it made sense to do so.

Hassan was at my apartment with my mom but he was also supposed to be going out to a basketball game with david but at this point i'm sure the game was over so of course he kept blowing my phone up.

we took the drive back home which took about 2 hours or less. When i got home it was Midnight and Hassan was still up.

"Schools started back up and you need to be on a schedule" i gave him a blank stare. even  tho it was a weekend he still needed to be starting to turn it in earlier.

brushing past him and going to my room "thanks mommy" i sang walking into my room. she was laying comfortably in my bed

"i hope you don't got company because im not getting up" she snuggled up in my versace robe with my versace slippers.

"uh" i dropped my belongings on the chair near my door.

"the only company miss thing gone be having any time soon is that rose" Tori joked as she came into my room