3. whole 100

Dave-
February 15, 2021–Brooklyn
2:27AM

Ninety-nine plus a penny, that's a whole hunnidthat's why she keep it, ain't no secret she a keeper i got demons that I'm fightin, we gon jump 'em when I meet em

that's why she keep it, ain't no secret she a keeper i got demons that I'm fightin, we gon jump 'em when I meet em.

_

"you know what i like bout you the most?" nicki sat in the passenger side of the car while the both of us chilled under the Brooklyn bridge. she wasn't ready to go in and neither was i.

"wassup?" i asked with a contagious smirk across my face. i turned my head to glance at her. she was turned in her seat with her back against the door facing me.

"it's been a long time and you haven't pressured me, or insinuated you wanted to fuck. even after i was just at your crib on top of you and all." she placed her acrylic finger nail at her teeth

"i ain't stressing bout no pussy that's why" i smiled as only a high person would showing my teeth.

"and at first i thought it was because you got other bitches but i'm starting to believe you don't and that's even better. you got self control"

i chuckled and nodded before looking ahead of me "i guess you can say that, but do you got self control?" i turned to look at her again with my head laying on my seat. she continued to give me a seductive look with her nail in her mouth. she was high as fuck just like i was, it didnt make no better that the smoke was lingering in the car "you had me thinking a lot after you took it upon yourself to sit on me. had my boy never called you would've let me take it there?" i asked licking my lips and she nodded slowly.

"word?" i asked with my eyes growing big. she nodded again

"word, i just needed to make sure wasn't no other bitch in the picture" she smiled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"ight, then we finna do what it do tonight" i sat up in my seat and started the car up. i was determined to get some in tonight. we was in the wrong car to be tryna fuck in.

"fuck!" her fingers had my braids in her grip as held her legs wide open and went in. her hips went from thrusting towards my face to tryna wiggle her way out of the position.

i hadn't come up for air in a minute but here and there i was taking the fresh air in. she was tryna push my head away but i was too far gone, she already came 3 times and i was working on number 4.

i sluggishly gazed up at her and watched as her facial expressions varied as i ate her soul.

"david, i'm cumming again and again" she whined and the grip she had on the back of my head tightened. her pussy was the best taste i had in my mouth in a minute. I had to return the favor after she just sucked me dry, by the time i got to her she was a wet mess, her panties was drenched.