27. please dont go

NICKI:

November 26, 2021– Queens 3:13PM

oh, I jeopardized everything I love

oh, I jeopardized everything I love. oh, what the hell could I have been thinking of? oh, oh, oh, I should've left you right when I had the chance. yeah, now you out there looking for a better man

"that goes upstairs to the room everybody is in" i pointed the movers to the stairs. I was standing at the front door watching them haul things inside.

my dad doesn't like to help physically so his pockets help in ways i'd prefer.

I don't feel like hearing nobody complain.

I did invite someone to help..that someone being Ryan...

before we even get into anything we're just friends, he's aware that i'm pregnant and not ready for a relationship so he's just fine with being a friend.

He did make it clear once i drop this baby and that if i was willing to date he was first in line, so...i guess?

I don't think anything good will come out of this because i don't think after the baby comes i'll be more open to dating but like i said we'll see..

David was here too but he doesn't know what ryan looks like and if they two just keep working he'll never know.

"watch my vases taking that ottoman upstairs" my mom warned coming from the basement.

Apart of us moving back in my mom and Hassan both settled on him having the entire basement to himself if he gave up his room for the baby and his play room that he used to occupy when we stayed here before.

He didn't know why he was giving up his room just yet but It seemed like an easy trade off to him because the basement was huge with its own bathroom.

I had plans to tell him today i was pregnant

"they wanna know what we doing with the couch?" ryan questioned reminding me of my old sectional i pulled from my storage unit

"oh it's going to the basement" i pointed towards the back.

"ight" he lightly jogged back outside

"thats ryan?" my mom asked in a whisper and i nodded

"mhmm" we both watched him from the door