28. anything

NICKI;

January 22, 2022– Queens 4:21PM

You can have anything I gotAll of me right on the spot

All of me right on the spot

"so, i tried something new" i looked into the mirror with my phone on a tripod facing into my mirror.

i was on live, i had just finished some content and wanted to give my followers a preview of what i was going to be posting later.

"i did like light pink tips and added some accessories to the top" i pointed at my bows and continued to run my fingers through my hair "and if y'all haven't shopped these 613 units then your missing out because baby girl ain't shedding!" i gloated

"and yall need to book soon because im going on uh" i paused and hesitated "uh vacation with my family" i lied.

i was currently almost 5 months pregnant and baby girl was giving me hell. Ive been accepting clients because im showing but not really.

My apron usually disguises it a bit.

But closer to my due date and the more i grow ill only be taking regulars and loyal clients because i can bitch to them and i dont care if they know im pregnant.

"That'll be in the next 2 or 3 months tho so ill be posting my availability for February tonight so we can get the girls in for Valentine's day and try to create some cute girly styles like this one" i smiled "but other than that im getting off live to post my video so yall just make sure yall like, comment and share" i waved into the camera before ending my live.

"mom im starving" Hassan who waited patiently for me to be done came from my Aunties station in the shop. He had been sitting over there on his switch.

That was the best thing i ever got him..he's been here for at least 4 hours waiting for me to be done but he's been quiet.

Usually he gets on my nerves to the point im just ready to go.

"what you want to eat" i asked with my focus in the phone. I had already edited my video so now i just needed to post it

"what you gone eat?" he asked now looking directly into my phone.

without me ever looking up i mushed his head away.

"well, ryan's bringing me something to eat-"

"who. the. heck. is. ryan." he gritted causing me to look up. his head hung with his mouth slightly open.

"my friend? i frowned