9. im so into you

NICKI—
April 26, 2021– Queens
7:34PM

I'm so into you i don't know what im gonna do boy, you got me so confused i don't know what i'm gonna do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm so into you i don't know what im gonna do boy, you got me so confused i don't know what i'm gonna do

Today I had no plans, no clients, no nothing and was going to spend my day with hassan since we really haven't had time to catch up.

We ended up at a sports bar type of restaurant so he could catch up on basketball and whatever other sports.

"so, i got your report card and weekly report from school" i grabbed my purse from the seat next to me and looked at him from across the table.

he took a deep breath and slapped his hand to his forehead.

"what now mom?" he asked curiously and lucky him i hadn't even looked at anything yet.

"well, for one i haven't looked yet but by your reaction i'm a bit on edge now" i turned my head to the side and pulled out the golden envelope that contained the papers.

"nah, i mean it should be good" he removed his hand from his face and grinned

"ok" i sighed and opened up the envelope. i pulled out the papers and was met with his grades before his actual behavior report.

i skimmed them quietly and not surprising but he had perfect grades. That was never the issue, his issue was his behavior reports.

"ok, good grades like i expected" i placed the paper to the side on the table "so let's read this report" i looked over the paper at him

"ok" he nodded

"Hassan, has no problem when it comes to work at school or at home. He has excellent communication skills and is a great team player. I sometimes find him to be too involved when it comes to open discussion. He always seems to know the answers and take away from the other kids in class participating so maybe we can just work on that. Other than that I can tell he was raised right and that his parents do a good job raising him"

i looked up at hassan and he had a grin across his face.

"parent*" he corrected it "not parents"

"ok, but baby you can't be taking away learning time from the other kids...give them time to answer or engage" i told him as i started to put the papers back into the envelope. "i'm super proud of you tho"