12. bitter baby momma

NICKI-
May 13, 2021– Queens
1:46PM

 mad at me, mad at my nigga, mad at the fact he ain't with you, mad at the fact that it's me—i for some reason nervous as fuck

i for some reason nervous as fuck. Today david was coming out to eat with my mom & dad. My mom is unpredictable and my dad doesn't think anyone is good enough for any of his girls.

Regardless of what happens they was just gone have to deal with it because i wasn't letting up off this nigga.

"Bad impression your late" my mom greeted us as we stepped inside the restaurant. i held my phone up to see the time and she's so over dramatic

"by a minute" i frowned.

"doesn't matter" she shrugged

"that's all on her and these curls" david joked flicking at my hair. him joking on me wasn't gone help his case cause we turn on people quickly in this family.

"anyways! hi daddy" i smiled at my dad who was in the middle of hanging his phone up and joining the conversation.

"hey baby girl" he opened his arms and pulled me into him. we hugged and rocked to the side for a moment.

my mother groaned. she was a hater sometimes but she really did enjoy this deep down.

"ok, daddy this is david and david this is my daddy" i introduced the two and they dapped each other up.

"we met" my dad chuckled and i scrunched my face up

"so why the fuck we here?" my attitude changed drastically

"because we haven't met him as your boyfriend silly" my mom slapped my arm but i wasn't moved. this could've been held at my house. where i was comfortable at.

"come on" my dad nudged his head

we followed him and he led us to a table. i wasn't sure if this table was for us or what. He usually just takes over and does what he wants during times like this.

I didn't care because i was starving and my man said he had a surprise for me after all of this.

once settled we eventually got helped and ordered our food. Both david and I sat across from my parents.

"so david what part of new york are you from?" my mother asked curiously

"east harlem" he assured her and she nodded