17. street runner

DAVE;
June 17, 2021– Queens 6:16PM

street runner, gotta stop running sometimes

"you still coming to the game?" I asked nicki as i walked her to her car. She was just now leaving the shop from picking some packages up.

"i have to go get my birth control from the uh" she was too busy in her phone to focus on what she was trying to say. "the uh pharmacy and then i'll go home and get dressed" she finally looked up and smiled.

after that little pregnancy scare we had she instantly jumped on birth control. I'm talking same day the test came back negative she was making appointments and shit.

"your still taking hassan right?" she questioned and i nodded

"yeah, you see i'm ready and he been blowing my phone up" i snickered at the text he had been sending.

"soon as i leave here ima go swoop him then we gone just see yall there" i explained and she nodded

"he's supposed to go with my mom tonight so maybe i can come over with you" she stood onside of her car and smiled

"shit, you know i'm d-"

before i could answer my phone was ringing in my hand. i already knew it was hassan before i looked and i was right.

i answered the facetime call and once it connected his face was in the camera.

"man? where you at? the game start in 40 minutes" he asked and i instantly turned my phone to show his mom.

she smiled and waved into the camera "hi baby"

"umm mom you holding us up" he told her causing me to bust out laughing

"nobody told david he had to wait to walk me to my car-"

"nah, it's dark out i ain't gon let her walk out here alone" i turned my phone back towards me

"exactly, now get in the car so he can get in his and come get me"

"ok, whatever yall say" nicki rolled her eyes

"bet, im finna dip-"

"uh un? where my kiss?" she asked boldly