19. perfect

EAST;

July 23, 2021– Queens 11:52AM

Oh baby, you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t

Oh baby, you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t. You're perfect, baby, baby you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t

4 WEEKS LATER:

"appreciate you man" i dapped up Darren, he was a professional basketball trainer and he used to coach too for a little minute.

He came to the crib to coach Hassan since he was still on punishment. He watched hassan play and we watched some of his game highlights which gave him a better idea and understanding on how he played and his strategies.

"no problem, ima keep the highlights so when i come back i know what im really working with" he pulled his bag on his shoulder  "i can go through the house?"

he asked and i nodded.

"thanks again!" hassan shouted as darren turned to walk away

"no problem i'll be back to get in with you" darren turned and walked backwards

"heard" hassan held the ball in between his arms and side.

"thanks, i had fun" hassan told me

"this shit more fun than being on the block?" i asked now stepping to him. i been tryna convince him for the last couple weeks to just leave that wrong spotlight alone.

he been around his uncles so long it's hard to. that's kind of all he knows but we gone shake him outta that.

"yeah, and i been watching like other people highlights and i think ima be fire im talking good if i keep on practicing" he started to dribble the ball

"exactly and ima put in all the money i got to in order to get you to the top cause this basketball shit gone be big with you" i extended my hand out and he paused on dribbling the ball to dap me up

"he said i gotta practice on my spin layup and he right cause i always almost trip on my own shoes" he confessed before throwing the ball in the air and catching it.

"heard you, we gone get right" i assured him "what else? i was on the phone with my manager figuring out this tour shit"

"my defense good and stuff i really just need to work on layups instead of taking long distance shots all the time"

"and when you go on tour?" he scrunched his face up at the thought

"early november, i'll be done right before Christmas-"