5. ex for a reason

DAVE-

February 28, 2021– Queens
8:26PM

That bitch your ex , for a reason though try me, trespass guaranteed to beat your ass

"my bad i ain't even know my phone was ringing" i lied using my shoulder to hold the phone up to my ear.

I just got out of the shower with nicki and wrapped the towel around my waist. Nicki walked past me in just a pair of panties using the towel to dry her hair.

"you coming in tonight?" P asked

"nah, im busy i can't come right now wassup?" P was tryna have me slide to the studio but i wasn't in the mood to record. Shit the tape was halfway finished anyways.

"i was finna have a turn up sessions tonight since you missed the last one"

"nah, ima sit this one out" i watched nicki through the mirror. she was pulling the covers around in search for her shirt or any shirt in general. "you forgot i had a show tonight?"

"oh shit you do, fuck it ima slide by send the addy" he told me and i tossed my shirt at the back of her head.

"bet" i hung the phone up

"thank you?" she rolled her eyes and pulled the shirt over head.

"i liked it better the other way no cap" i smirked and she playfully stared at me

"i bet you did but i just realized i don't have anything nice to wear here tonight so i have to stop by my house and get dressed" she walked over and stood next to me. i looked down at her and she had a grin across her face

"so what that mean?" i asked knowing it was some else she had in the back of her mind.

"it means i'll meet you there and i also need a pair of shorts to leave out in" she chuckled

i pulled open the second drawer and handed her a pair of nike sweatpants. "this the best i got for you, my last pair of shorts you stretched out" i told her jokingly and she sucked her teeth before snatching the sweats from my hand.

"thank you, i'll call you when i'm on my way and don't forget tomorrow you said you'd help me put my vanity together and change the position my couch is in" she told me as she walked back over to the bed and grabbed the rest of her belongings.

"text me when you make it home and i know shorty" i told her and she nodded heading out of the room.

"ok!" she raised her voice once she was out of the room.